Part 8

**Tul's POV**

I could hear my alarm clock going off but I really didn't want to get out of bed. With my arm resting behind my head, I slowly open one eye and glance over at my phone. Should I move to turn it off?

With a groan, I lean over and grab my phone as I try to turn off my alarm. I'm really glad Xing didn't end up sleeping over last night. There's only so many days I can be with her 24hours. She tried to be sly and say she was tired but I knew her better than that and called her an uber to get home. I wasn't going to fall for any of her tricks.

Thankfully I liked to set my timer 30 minutes before lunch actually starts. I really need a shower and maybe shave but I think I might shave later after classes. 

I'm too lazy at the moment.

Letting out a sigh, I throw the covers off and sit up slowly. 

A smile creeps onto my face as I think about how shy I had made that guy yesterday, just by handing him a pencil too. Why do I feel so curious about him though?

Standing up, I head for the bathroom and turn on the shower. Thankfully I sleep naked so all I had to do was walk in and I was good. As I was scrubbing my hair with shampoo a thought popped into my head and I could feel my cheeks begin to turn red.

Shit, I shouldn't be thinking about that...

To my surprise I could feel my dick getting hard and that made me frustrated. Why was this turning me on? Maybe it's just morning wood.

Yea that's all it is, just morning wood...

Feeling frustrated, I leaned against the shower, grasped my dick in my hand and slowly start to jerk myself off as I let out a sigh. This was one activity I really didn't want to do this morning. After a few minutes I ended up giving up because I just wasn't feeling it. Letting go of my half hard dick, I wash out the rest of the soap in my hair and walk out of the bathroom after turning off the shower. I already know today is going to be interesting...

God this boner is so uncomfortable!

Feeling irritated, I stuff it into a slightly more comfortable position as I zip up my pants that I had pulled on and try to hide the rest of it with my shirt.

I know I look like a mess but ill fix my shirt before going into my first class, I don't think this can last that long.

Hopefully...

Deciding that it was time for me to join the rest of the world, I throw my bag over my shoulder and leave my dorm room. I really enjoy living alone, its more peaceful than being at home.

As I'm making my way to the cafeteria, I can feel eyes on me and it makes the hairs on my arms stand on end. Trying to not be too obvious I glance around until my eyes land on Max.

Damn...

Why does it feel like I can't breathe?

Xing: Jumping on my back with a kiss to my neck. "Good morningggg babe!!"

Tul: Chuckling to myself as I gain my composure. "Good morning dork, how are you feeling today?"

Xing: She gives me a big bright smile as she loops an arm around my waist and looks up at me. "Im okay, just miss waking up next to you. I still don't understand why you didn't let me stay the night last night."

Crap, Crap, Crap...

I already told her it was because I had a headache, what else am I supposed to say?

Zee: Coming up to me with a smack to my shoulder. "Maybe it's because your gross and Tul didn't want to be mean. I mean you do kind of smell just a little bit."