Part 18

**Tong's POV**

"Knock, Knock, Knock."

Tong: Sleepily whispering. "Mmmm just 5 more minutes."

"Knock, Knock, Knock."

Tong: Pouting to myself as I pull the covers over my face. "I just want to sleep in peaceee."

"Ring, Ring, Ring."

I could hear my phone going off on the night stand next to me.

What the fuck do they want?

Half asleep I sling my arm out from under the blanket and blindly search for my phone with my fingers. After a few more smacks against my night stand I could feel my phone and I grabbed it not wanting to do anything more than shutting it up.

As soon as I pulled the phone into the blankets and opened my eyes to stare at the bright screen as my ears where going numb from the noise I immediately popped up in the bed throwing my covers around.

Tong: "Shit!"

Picking up the phone in a hurry feeling bad that it had taken me so long to answer it in the first place.

Tong: Saying sleepily. "Hello?"

Zee: Sounding worried. "Hey babe did I wake you up?"

Tong: Wiping my eyes. "N-no not at all, what's wrong?"

Zee: "Well I was knocking on your door a few minutes ago but there was no answer. I feel bad that I ended up falling asleep last night so I wanted to stop by and make it up to you as an apology."

I slap myself in the side of the head softly.

Fuck he was the one at the door...

Tong: "I'm sorry I didn't answer the door I'm currently really comfortable in bed and didn't want to get up. I thought you were a solicitor or a mail delivery guy asking for a signature."

Zee: "I can understand that, can you come and unlock the door though so that I can come in. Your neighbors are starting to look at me funny, its making me uncomfortable."

Tong: "yea I'll be there in a second."

I chuck my phone onto my bed after ending the call and rush to my closet to find something decent to wear. As I'm pulling on a pair of pants I start to chuckle to myself as it dawns on me that I don't need to get changed. It's not like Zee hasn't seen me naked before.

I'm a dumbass...

Pulling off the pants I silently curse at myself as I walk out of the closet and head for the front door. Taking a few deep breathes, I pull the front door open and smile at the sleepy looking Zee in front of me.

He always has deep dark circles under his eyes and I know that it's from the late nights of working he does. He works at night after school but he's never actually told me what he does yet.

I've always been a little curious about it to be honest.

I lean forward and grab his hand to pull him into my dorm as I give him a cheeky grin in my boxers.

Tong: "You didn't have to wake up so early in the morning, you could have just explained to me what happened during class or lunch. It's not the first time you've fallen asleep on me. I know that your almost always busy."

I would never actually admit that it did hurt a bit when he falls asleep on me, I actually cried a little bit last night but he doesn't need to know that.

Zee: He closes the space between us and softly kisses me on the lips before pulling back to rest his forehead on mine. "I know your just saying that to make me feel better but I swear I'll try to stop doing that. I really was looking forward to seeing you last night, I was just busy. I'm sorry babe." He rubs my sides and smiles at me with a pouty baby face. "Do you forgive me?"