Part 12

**Win's POV**

I don't care what Max says, I am getting this done today with or without his help...

He's just too soft when it comes to this stuff, he never liked hurting anyone and it made him uncomfortable. That's why I never brought it up to him when I have to kill hunters whenever they get too close to the truth.

Maybe he thinks the world is made out of cupcakes and rainbows.

I cover my mouth as I stifle a laugh in bed so I don't accidently wake him up.

Once I was able to calm down again, I crawled out of bed and tip toed around the room until I had all of my things. I need to go talk to Tong, maybe he'll be able to help me take care of Tul.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind humans knowing about us because it usually just turns into wild story's and there pretty funny to listen to but I will not stand for a hunter to know about us. They already know too much and it's not like they need to know about his secret either. He's too innocent to know the real danger of his existence...

*sigh*

I love him but he might end up getting us all killed one day...

Glancing at Max feeling sad, I open the door and slide through the small opening before closing it slowly behind me.

Okay, step one done. (Leave without Max noticing.)

The hallways were silent because everyone were already in the first round of classes. What a great perk of having the second round of classes. 

Unfortunately Tong and his weird neat freak ways had to get a room on the other side of the dorm building because he didn't want to share a room with anyone else. Hasn't stopped him from letting his boyfriend in though, I saw him letting someone into his room a few months ago but it was too dark and I was a little too far away to see who it was.

Feeling a little winded, I had made it to Tong's room right when he was stepping out.

Tong: Looking up from the door handle in surprise when he noticed me. "Oh Win! What are you doing here so early?"

I've never been attracted to a guy before but not going to lie Tong is pretty up there for a guy. Especially when he smiles.

Win: I shake my head and smile. "I kind of need your help with something, can we go inside for a bit?"

Tong: "Oh, can it wait for later? I was about to head to my first class because I need to turn in an extra credit assignment."

Win: "No it can't wait till later, it's really important. Please Tong..."

Tong: "Why don't you ask Max?"

Win: I start to laugh darkly at that thought. "Well Max is kind of the problem..."

Tong: Raising an eyebrow. "Oh really? Okay now I'm intrigued." He puts his key back into the lock and unlocks his door before pushing it open. "Come on in."

Win: I follow him in as I contemplate on how much I should tell him. "Before I let you know what's going on, I think I need to tell you something first."

Tong: He turns around to look at me as he sits down on a stool next to his table. "What is it? Stop making me worry Win."

Can I even trust him with this?

Win: I drag my hand down my face in frustration. "I don't mean to make you worry but there's something about my family that you need to know about." He nods his head but stays silent. "Max and I have been lying to you for the past 17 years... Max isn't a half blood, he's a pure blood."

Tong: He stand up with shock in his eyes. "What? That can't be possible, Max and I were just talking about cravings yesterday. Pure bloods don't crave. Plus which family would he even be from?"

Wait what?

Okay, I'm going to need to come back to that but as for right now it's not important...

Win: "He's from my family, he's my brother..."

Tong: "......"

Win: My hands shaking from the realization of what I had just admited dawns on me. "You know what that means right?"

Tong: He looks worried and sick as he falls out of his chair. "You guys broke a forbidden rule. Your all going to die..."

Win: "Tong, we've been keeping this a secret for 105 years, I think we'll be fine but we won't be if you don't help me."

Tong: "I won't tell anyone but what problem is making you tell me this. What's going on?"

Win: "Max lost control Infront of Tul yesterday and freaked out. I need you to help me kill Tul..."

Tong: He busts out laughing. "You want me to help you kill Tul? Are you joking?"

Win: "No I'm not fucking joking, He knows too much and to make matters worse Tul exposed himself yesterday. Tul is a hunter Tong. He needs to be taken care of and Max won't help me."

Tong: A look passed over his face but I couldn't figure out what is was before it disappeared. "Did you just say that Tul is a hunter?"

Win: "Yea."

Tong: He shakes his head and stands up as he grabs my arm and starts to push me out of his room. "I c-cant help you Win, you'll have to do it on your own..."

What the fuck?

Why can't he help me? It's not like he ever liked Tul to begin with, he use to complain just as much as I did.

Win: I grab his door frame and look at him as I try to stand my ground. "Why not? You don't even like Tul."

Tong: "I don't want to help you Win and that's it, now please leave." He pushes me out and then goes to slam the door. "I won't tell anyone about Max but I won't help you with this, I'm sorry."

With that he slams the door in my face leaving me alone in the hallway of the dorms.

God dammit!!

What the fuck was that?

Why is he acting so weird? It's not like he hasn't killed anyone before.

He's so weird...

Fine, whatever. I don't need his help. I'll just do this myself.

Tul finishes classes at the same time that Max does so I'll have to wait till later, but that's fine. I'll just follow him somewhere and do it then. After that I'll just dump him in the river and everyone will just think he went missing.

Once some time goes by his disappearance will no longer be a hot topic and it will be like he never existed.

But no matter what, I will get this done.

Tul is going to die tonight.