Part 16

**Tul's POV**

I was just sitting there like an idiot as Max and Tong were going back and forth on what they were supposed to do with Win. 

Tong: "Honestly Max what the fuck is wrong with Win. I mean I understand what was going through his mind but I didn't actually think he was going to go through with it. He's never done anything this drastic before."

Max: "I don't know, when he gets angry he does seem to do some reckless things, do you remember that accident 6 years ago. That was Win after he found out that he was getting let go from his company."

Tong: "Oh wow. I hadn't realized that was him."

After that I kind of tuned out their conversation.

To be honest I was angry with what happened but who wouldn't be? I just don't want Max to see that side of me so I'm trying to cover my anger with happiness to help him feel better.

There was a never ending throbbing in my arm since I woke up but it was an improvement from before where it didn't even feel like I had an arm anymore before I passed out like a weak bitch.

Honestly it's a little embarrassing how little pain I can actually handle, I never did like any of it but I had to because of my family. There was always never ending training and practice since I was little.

Stupid heritage and family traditions but at least it brought me to Max in the end...

Max: Waving his hand In front of my face. "Tul, earth to Tul are you in there?" I snap out of my little thought process as I smile to him. "What are you thinking about?"

Tul: "Sorry I got distracted thinking about earlier, what were you trying to say?"

Max: He looks at me kind of funny. "I was asking how your chest felt so I could see if I needed to clean it again."

At the mention of my chest I could feel it throbbing because it really did hurt but I didn't want him to see that, I needed to be strong!

Tul: "It's okay, a little sore but other than that I'm okay. Stop worrying so much."

Max: "Are you sure?"

I really needed to change the topic because this was kind of embarrassing.

Tul: "Yes I'm sure. I'm a little tired Max, can we sleep soon?" 

Max: He looks at me in confusion from the sudden topic change but doesn't object. "Of course, its practically 2 in the morning now. We can continue this conversation in the morning."

Tul: I look at Tong apologetically. "Sorry about this, I just didn't think you would want me to sleep while you're here."

Tong: He shakes his head and laughs. "Don't worry about it, I think I'm going to get out of here now. There's not much reason for me to stay to begin with. I mainly just wanted to make sure that you guys were okay. Good night you guys."

With that he stands up and walks out the door before closing it behind him leaving Max and I alone in Max's dorm.

Shit...

Now things are awkward.

Max: He was looking down at his hands nervously while playing with his fingers. "So I'll sleep on Win's bed tonight and you can sleep on mine, ill inform the teachers that you won't be able to come to classes for the next few days. If you want I can also stop by your dorm to grab some of your things later."

Wow I didn't realize that he actually wanted me to stay here, that's kind of sweet. I mean earlier I was just messing with him because I liked to see him blush but now I could feel myself getting aroused and that was not a good thing. 

I tried to readjust while he wasn't looking and skootched back down onto the bed so that I was laying down again. My arm really wasn't in the way that bad as long as I laid on the opposite side.

As Max stood up and headed over to me to clean my wounds again I just watched him quietly. It burned like hell but I didn't want to seem weak so I just took it and waited patiently as he cleaned me up. Once he was finished and started to put away his supplies, I grabbed his hand before he could pull away completely.

Tul: "Can you sleep with me tonight? I don't want to be alone."

Max: He laughs cutely. "You're not going to be alone, the other bed is only a few feet away from you. I don't think it would be smart for us to sleep in the same bed tonight, I don't want to make your injury's worse by accident."

Come on Max just agree with me for once, I want you to be mine and you keep making it difficult.

Even if my injury did get worse I wouldn't care because I would be with him. I trust him with my life more than he will ever know.

Tul: I roll my eyes as I try to get comfortable again before getting hit with a wave of sleepiness. "Please Max, just tonight. Don't make me sleep alone."

Max: "But..."

Tul: Whispering. "Please?..."

He sighs for a second before walking to the other side of the bed and pulling up the blankets. After trying to make sure that I was okay, I could feel his warmth spreading around me as his chest pressed against my back and his arm wraps around my waist.

This feels so good...

As he rests his head into the nook of my neck I silently smile to myself feeling victorious for the first time that night.

I'm going to treasure him with everything in me...

After some time I had thought that he had fallen asleep but I guess not.

Max: Barely a whisper. "What are we Tul?.."

That's honestly a good question, I want to be with him but every time I think about that my mind wanders to Zee and Xing and it makes me stiffen. 

How am I supposed to explain all of this to them? 

Oh god and my parents...

Tul: I hold onto his hand that was around my waist for comfort as I stare at the wall in front of me. "Can you give me a few days? I have a lot of things that I need to figure out first."

Max: Saying sleepily. "Of course. Try to get some sleep, ill take care of everything else regarding school as long as you focus on your health. Goodnight Tul."

Tul: "Goodnight Max."

As some time passed by I could hear the soft snores coming from max and that helped me drift off into a peaceful sleep.

Thank you for everything Max...