Part 24

**Tul's POV**

** A month later**

Tul: I pull Max into the bathroom stall and push him up against the wall. "It's time to feed this week." Without speaking or looking at me, he gently held my neck in one hand as he pressed his lips to my neck and bit down. My voice starts to shake. "Why do you keep shutting me out when we connect, what are you hiding from me?"

Max: After a few minutes he lets me go and wipes his mouth before looking down at the floor and reaches out to open the stall door to leave. "I'm not hiding anything, I just don't feel comfortable with you seeing into my head anymore."

That's bullshit!

Tul: I grab his arm to keep him from leaving as I break down from not being able to handle him acting like this anymore. "You've been like this since you disappeared last month. Did I do something wrong? Why won't you just talk to me?..."

Max: I could see pain on his face but it disappears before too long. "This is not your fault. I- I just think that w-we shouldn't be together anymore. It's slowly eating me alive. I'm not good for you."

What the hell is that even supposed to mean?

Doesn't he know that I'm in this for the long run?

Tul: Without thinking much, I pull him into my arms and pin him against the wall as I rest my head on his shoulder. "Please don't leave me. I love you Max."

Max: His body goes still and he just stares at the door with zero emotion showing. "Don't do this Tul."

Tul: I could feel my body shaking at the thought of not being with him anymore and it made me scared as hell. "P-please... D-don't..."

Max: He angrily pushes me away and that's when the sadness comes back before he turns away from me. "Don't make this any more difficult than it already has to be. Just let me go."

Tul: With his back to me, I pull my blade from my waist line and whisper sadly. "I didn't want to do this Max but you've left me no choice." I took the blade and quickly pushed it into my arm from the inside of my elbow to my wrist. I watched his face change from horror to realization to hunger in the matter of seconds. "I know you hated it when I used your hunger against you the first time because you have less control but I need to know what your hiding from me."

Max: His eyes shifted to the beautiful blue that I have grown to love and his fangs started to show past his lower lip as he takes a step forward like he has no control over his actions. "Tul please if you really love me you need to run. This is dangerous, I really can't hold back this time."

Tul: I shake my head and meet him half way to close the distance between us. "I need to know." With that he roughly grips my arm as my blood smears over his hand and it makes me let out a little whimper from the pressure on my wound. "Let go Max."

Before I knew what was going on he picked me up so that he was holding my thighs as he pushed me against the wall and kissed my throat before the sharp but familiar feeling hit me. God this is the most intimate we've been in a long time. Usually the only part of his body touching me during this is his lips and a hand on my neck or side, but right now I could feel the muscles of his chest pressed against mine and I could feel the softness of his lower stomach against my dick since my legs were wrapped around his waist.

I missed him so much more than I had thought.

I move my arms around his neck to help him support me as I slowly close my eyes and allow my mind to drift with his.

At first I was confused with what I was seeing and then all I could feel was pure anger.

What the fuck did Zee and Xing think they were doing?