Part 21

**Xing's POV**

It's been about 4 hours since school let out and all I could fucking think about as I was laying on my bed at home is the way that Tul has been staring at that Max guy the past few weeks. Like yea Max has been taking care of him ever since Tul got injured but it was Max's fault he got hurt to begin with. 

They had gotten into a fight and Tul wasn't paying attention to what was going on and fell down the campus stairwell. He broke 3 ribs and his arm. At least that's what they've been telling me and all I can think about is the way Max looked jealous every time I went to go visit MY BOYFRIEND.

Seriously though, what the fuck is his problem?

Not caring about what Tul said earlier I figured he wouldn't throw me out if I went all the way to his dorm so late at night. He usually never does unless he's in a really bad mood and it seemed like he was in a really good mood today so I should be safe.

I quickly got out of bed and rushed over to my closet to find something appropriate to wear. There's this red lace dress that he always loves to see me wear so I threw that on and put my hair up into a messy bun to expose my slender shoulders that he loved to kiss and looked in the mirror one last time. Damn I look hot as hell.

Totally going to get some tonight!!

Last time we had sex was like a little over a month ago, he wouldn't let me touch him while he was injured. He seemed very serious about it so I never pushed it, I didn't want to hurt him.

As I was running down the stairs I could see Zee finally coming home and it made me feel even happier. Lately he doesn't really stay home much and it has been making me a little sad. He might drive me insane 90% of the time but I really don't like being in the house all alone since mom and dad aren't home unless its the weekend. (Xing and Zee were adopted by Tul's parents when they were younger after there parents died.)

Xing: I run up to him and bury him in a hug. "Hiii, I'm so happy you came home early."

Zee: He just shrugs his shoulders and pulls me off of him. "Why? It looks like your about to leave anyways. You going to see Tul?"

Tul: I nod my head in excitement as I put my hands behind my back to try and stay calm. "Yep, tonight Is the first night that he is going to spend in his dorm since he got hurt and I wanted to surprise him by showing up to spend it with him."

Zee: He scratches his head in confusion. "But didn't I hear that he didn't want any company tonight?"

Xing: I give him a giant pout and stomp my foot in protest. "I don't care if he told me not to go. I want to spend it with him and I haven't been intimate with him in such a longggg timeee. He's my boyfriend, once I get there hell have to let me stay."

Zee: He scuffs and starts to head up the stairs. "Good luck with that, I don't know why you don't just move on. He is obviously not that into you anymore. If I took a wild guess I would say that he is crushing hard for that Max guy but Tul is a good guy so he's keeping his feelings to himself while trying to also push you away without hurting you. He doesn't love you Xing. P.S. I do not want to hear about your love life, that's just gross."

That's not true...

I refuse to believe you!

Xing: Trying to keep my composure. "It doesn't matter either way, there's only 5 weeks left until our birthday and then his is right after ours. We're going to be getting married, he just doesn't know about it yet. The stones are already set in place, there's no escape. He is mine!"

Zee: He yells as he disappears upstairs. "You can't always get what you want Xing, just give up before you get hurt."

Feeling pissed off since Zee completely ruined my mood and refused to take my side I take one step on the stairs and then stop.