Part 13

**Tul's POV**

Waking up that morning was difficult and all I wanted to do since I opened my eyes was throw up.

Max was actually a vampire?

Fuckkk...

Feeling frustrated, I push my hands in my hair and rest my head on my knees as I sit on my bed. What the hell is going on with me.

Why couldn't I kill him?

Every vampire I have ever met, I had always gotten the urge to kill them if they seemed like a threat but Max didn't seem like a threat, if anything he seemed scared.

What's wrong with me...

Falling for someone like that, why couldn't I just fall for Xing like everyone wants me too...

I had so many complicated emotions that I decided to skip the cafeteria and just sit in the classroom like a cray person. The thing was that I didn't think I could face Max so I sat in my old seat next to Xing for the first time in a month. About 20 minutes after I had made it to the classroom I could hear Xing skipping into the room sounding kind of happy because she was humming happily.

Xing: "Why didn't you go to lunch?"

Tul: I play with my fingers as I look down at the table. "I'm not really that hungry right now, feel kind of sick actually. It's been a long morning."

Xing: She nods her head and sits down next to me before resting her head against my shoulder. "I'm glad you're sitting next to me again, I missed you Tul."

I really didn't want to deal with her right now but maybe she would be a good distraction from my thoughts so I just went with it.

Tul: rubbing her head as I looked down at my assignments on my desk. "I missed you too, sorry for being gone for so long..."

She smiles at me and starts to play with my hand that was holding my pencil. Right when I looked up to tell her to stop I met eyes with Max as he walks into the classroom and my breath got caught in my throat.

My heart started to race and I had a giant wave of sadness wave over me.

Why do I feel like this?

I could see the sadness reflecting off his face as he stares down at the floor and starts to walk toward his table.

Shit now I feel like an asshole...

Serves him right though, he's not human...

Why did it make me feel wrong whenever I thought that though?

I couldn't move from my spot yet but I know that when this class ended, I really needed to talk to him.

Shit, why the fuck did I sit over here.

He had his head in one of his hands as he stares at our teacher that had just walked in with dead eyes.

To try and calm myself I bounce my leg to try and calm my nerves as the thought of what I was going to do later forms in my mind.

I really needed more answers.

I don't care if he's a second born, I just need to make sure he won't hurt anyone.

If someone got hurt and I found out it was his fault, I would never be able to forgive myself...

Xing: She grabs my knee under the table. "Tul stop moving so much, your making me nervous."

Crap.

Tul: Whispering. "I'm fine just a little nervous about the project."

Xing: "You still haven't finished your project? See this is why you should have teamed with me and not with that weirdo. I don't even know why you started being friendly with that person to begin with."