Part 22

**Zee's POV**

I don't understand why she is so blind to what's going on, even I can see that Tul is in love with Max. She's being dumb and its showing. Plus, why is she holding onto him so tightly anyway? 

It's not like he was head over heels for her but he does love her to an extent. 

She needs to wake up...

Thankfully she was leaving the house right when I was coming home to get some clothes before I made my way over to Gun's. She seems to hate it when I don't spend the night at home and I don't know why. 

To be honest I don't really know that much about her anymore, she just changed too much since we were little. I love her and id do anything for her but she needs to grow up a little bit.

After I shoved some clothes into my backpack, I made my way down the stairs and said goodbye to our maid before walking out the front door and heading to my car.

Gun: He was sitting in my passenger seat looking all happy and cheerful as he took one of my hands that were gripping the steering wheel and held it tightly in his. "Is everything okay?"

I look over at him and let out a calm breath before turning on the car with my other hand and just nod my head as I drive us out of my driveway. 

I don't know why I haven't been able to stay away from him recently. He seems to make me always feel so calm and it's a nice change of pace to everything else in my life.

Zee: "Everything is okay, I was just reminded that my birthday is almost here and it's kind of stressing me out a little bit."

Gun: "I thought you were excited to get your first list? It's usually all you can talk about."

Zee: "I'm a little bit of both, I only just recently realized that after I start to get my lists I'll have to move around all over the world which means that I won't be able to see you as often."

Gun: He looks outside the window with an unreadable expression on his face. "Ahh, so you're afraid of losing your sex buddy. Is that what this is about? Well you don't have to spend all these nights with me to make up for time, I don't plan on sleeping with anyone else. I'll just wait for you to come back and once your satisfied with your revenge for your parents I'll be ready to settle down with you. I know you don't see me that way, I just know that I could make you happy. You don't usually trust people very easily and even if you can't love me back its okay. Being with you is enough for me..."

Did he just confess that he loves me too?

Shit, I guess I wasn't careful enough with hiding my feelings from him.

I keep letting my feelings get the best of me, this is not good...

Zee: My body didn't want to listen to my brain though because the next thing I said I won't ever be able to take back... "I care more than you might think, if you truly still want me once I come back and retire than I will agree to be with you."

Gun: He turned around with a shocked look on his face as his hand squeezed mine. "Did you take your medicine today?"

I chuckle to myself as I take the last left turn before reaching the street that his house was on. 

For some reason it didn't bother me when he asked me about my medication. I knew that he truly cared about me and not about what I could do. 

I had only lost control once Infront of him and he almost died but he never held it against me and never showed me any look of disgust or fear. He only showed me happiness and affection.