Part 27

Warning - Violence and Triger warnings. To be honest I had a hard time writing this chapter but I needed to write it to be able to continue the story line the way it is in my head. If it gets too hard for you to read please skip to the next chapter. Thank you.   :) 

**Tul's POV**

Zee: "Don't make the same mistake your sister did, think about how disappointed in you she would be."

Would she really be disappointed in me?...

Am I going to bring more shame to my family If I refuse to allow Zee to kill Max?

I could feel myself giving up slowly at the thought of how she would look if she could learn about what was going on right now.

I'm so sorry...

Maybe if I just let Zee kill me than Max can avenge me and there would no longer be an issue.

Right before I was going to yank my head forward to allow Zee's wire to completely cut my throat, I looked up at max to see him staring at the dagger in his hand as he brought it up to his chest.

What the fuck does he think he's doing.

Oh yea...

That's right, were bound. If I die, so will he but if he dies than I'm fine.

Who the fuck came up with that rule!!

I just want to save the man I love.

Max don't do it.

I wanted to scream at him to put the dagger down with everything in me but for some reason my body wouldn't let me.

Max: He looks at me with the most love filled expression I have ever seen as I felt tears falling down my face. "Tul, I want you to listen to me carefully. Don't morn me okay, I know that it's going to seem like the end of the world right now but it's not. In this life or the next, I will see you again. I love you Tul."

Before I could escape or yell out to him and tell him that I wasn't going to listen to his words, he plunged the dagger straight into his heart and slowly collapsed onto his knees as pure pain showed on his face.

Tul: Once the realization of what he had done dawned on me that's when my body decided to work and I hoarsely screamed. "Noooo."

He was staring at the floor as my body started to tremble against Zees chest as I began to sob at the sight of Max slowly dying.

Max: Struggling to speak. "E-everything is g... going to be o-okay."

I wanted to scream again that everything wasn't going to be okay and that he shouldn't have tried to be a hero. I wanted to yell so many things but more than anything I wanted to run to him and get that hideous dagger out of his chest.

Zee: Whispering to himself. "I didn't see that coming..."

His arms around me relaxed and I broke free before running over to Max as fast as possible. Once I reached him I placed his head into my lap and tried to press down on his wounds with my trembling hands to stop the bleeding. It was better not to pull the dagger out now that I remembered it was edged.

Fuck you Zee, why did you allow him to have one of your blades.

I rocked back and forth slowly with his head in my lap as my tears fell down my cheeks and my hands trembled against his skin. I could feel his skin going cold and that's when my body was filled with rage instead of sadness.

Zee is going to pay.

Zee: He went to the other side of Max and crouched down as my body trembled with fury. "Well that was easier than I thought it was going to be." He looks at me and frowns. "Oh come on Tul he wasn't anything special, once you have your initiation ceremony in a week well be able to go anywhere. Then you can find someone normal to love."

Not listening to anything he was saying after the words "he wasn't anything special' came out of his mouth, I pulled my gun out of my back waist band and shot him in the chest before he could register what was going on.

Zee: Holding his chest in pain as he pants and tries to stop the blood. "Okay, maybe I deserved that. Were even now."

Tul: I stood up with my gun pointed at his chest still. "You deserve so much more." And with that I shot him in the chest again. "He was everything to me Zee."

Zee: His breathing becomes broken as he tried to stay still while putting pressure on his new wounds. "Tul, hear me out. You don't want to do this." I aim my last shot where his skull is. I think he could see that he wasn't going to survive this because his next words shocked me as my finger pulled the trigger. "I'm sorry Tul okay, I'm sorry, please find gun and tell him that I'm sorry I couldn't keep our promise and that I lov..."

As I watched his body hit the ground with a thud the anger from my body disappeared and a fresh wave of sadness washed over me.

Oh god what the fuck did I just do.

I looked back down to see Max's lifeless body in my lap. I move my trembling hands onto the dagger after dropping my gun and pull it out as I start to feel numb. Everything hurts so much to where I almost don't feel anything, just darkness, sadness, emptiness and loneliness.

Tul: I scream at Max's body. "How the fuck am I supposed to move on from this." A fresh wave of sobs hit me as I rest my head against his and whisper. " I loved you so much, why did you leave me Max..."

I move my line of sight onto the freshly stained dagger in my hand as all the thoughts of how I just lost my lover and my best friend in the same 5 minutes hits me. What's the point anymore? Everyone is already gone, what's the importance of one more life?

Without a second thought I sat up straight and looking down at Max with a small sad smile on my face as I pushed the dagger into my chest.

Tul: For some reason it didn't hurt like I thought it was. I felt at peace as the thought of reuniting with Max filled my thoughts. "Don't go too far babe I'll see you soon. I love you Max."

I tried to move back down to where I was before as I kissed his forehead before resting my head against it and closing my eyes with acceptance.

Not long after that the darkness took me away as the feeling of our bond went still.

I'm coming Max...