Part 26

Warning - Violence and Triger warnings. Read at your own risk.  :)

**Max's POV**

Ever since I got off the phone with Tul once he made it to their birthday party I have felt all types of uneasy. To help calm down my brain I decided to go to the library to study. Usually I don't enjoy studying but it's been quite effective lately in calming my brain the past month of having to stay away from Tul.

It was around 7:15 when my phone started to go off with notifications. At first I thought they were from Tul and that made me excited but once I flipped my phone over and saw who it was my smile disappeared.

Why the hell is he messaging me?

Zee: "I want to talk to you, meet me at the warehouse, come alone. I'll give you 30 min."

Max: "Okay."

I let out a sigh as I stack all my books on top of each other and pack up my bag. It didn't take me long to put everything back where it came from and headed outside. I didn't bring my car today so I searched an uber up on my phone and patiently waited at the end of the street by the library.

what the hell does he want though?

You know what he's probably just going to try to scare me again. The first week after he let me go all he did was follow me around for 24 hours for 7 days. It was annoying as hell but it was fine because it kept Tul safe. He'll probably just say a few scary things and then leave me alone again. 

His ego is annoying as hell.

A car pulled up to me and the window went down to show a middle aged man.

Driver: "Hello sir, where can I take you today?"

Max: I opened the back door and slide into the seat before closing it again. "Can you take me to the ware house that's on the end of Vincent street."

Driver: He drives away from the curb and heads to my destination. "No problem, how have you been today?"

Max: "I'm good, its been a slow day. Wanted to spend a few hours in the library today to study for finals that are coming up."

Driver: "Which area are you studying?"

Max: "Engineering."

Driver: "That's a good area, pays well to if you get into the right places. So why do you want to go to the abandoned warehouse on the corner of Vincent street?"

Uhhhh, gotta think quickly.

Max: "I'm scouting area's that are for rent. My family wants to open another business location and I was in charge of warehouse hunting."

Driver: "Ahhh, that seems reasonable enough, I bet everyone else is probably really busy huh?"

Max: I look out the window as we pass the street that's before the one I wanted. "You could say that."

Not wanting to stay in the car any longer since the conversation made me a little uncomfortable I paid him the amount I saw on the dash board and got out. The guy just gave me a smile and a wave before driving away.

That was weird...

Damn, I think this meeting is just making me paranoid now.

That's just perfect...

Throwing my bag over my shoulder I try to calm my nerves before making my way back into the stupid ware house again.

I really hate this place.