Part 23

Warning - This chapter consists of some violence, if it is a trigger or something you do not enjoy, please skip to the next chapter once you get to that part.  Thank you.  :)

**Max's POV**

*Groan*

Max: "Tul I can't feel my arm anymore, get up."

I slowly open my eyes to see him peacefully sleeping on my side as I notice the red puffiness on his eyes.

Max: I nudge him with my other arm feeling a little worried. "Babe wake up." He mumbles for a bit to himself before opening his eyes slowly to look at me. "What's wrong?"

Tul: He curls into my chest as I sigh from no longer having pressure on my arm. "Xing came over last night. She knows about us, I didn't want her to wake you up so she left right after she saw you in the bed. I feel like such an asshole."

Shit...

Max: I rub his head soothingly as my mind fills with bad thoughts. "It's going to be okay, at least now we don't have to hide the fact that were together anymore."

Tul: He runs little circles over my chest with his fingers as I play with his hair. "Yea that's true. I'm sorry for bringing you into all of this. I just didn't want to hurt anyone but I guess that was pretty selfish of me..."

Max: "Maybe a little selfish but it's okay to be selfish every once in a while. Don't worry too much about it..."

Tul: "I think I understand my sister more now..."

I didn't say anything to that because I didn't want him to re-live sad memory's. If he wants to talk about it ill silently listen but I don't want to rub salt in an open wound. He deserves better than that.

Tul's watch starts to beep so I pick it up to see that there's only 30 minutes left before our first class starts...

Max: I gently try to sit up as I pull him up with me and slowly get out of bed. "Were going to be late if we don't start getting ready. We can talk more later, right now we need to worry about our classes."

Tul: He nods his head and heads for the shower. "I feel kind of gross so I'm going to take a shower and then get ready. Can you make breakfast? I can make it next time if that's okay."

Max: I begin to get dressed as I head for the kitchen shirtless. "Of course, I'll make you some eggs and toast."

Making breakfast really wasn't that big of a deal which is why I didn't mind doing it for him. I can kind of think about how he's feeling right now and it makes me feel guilty. If only I hadn't lost control last night maybe he wouldn't have felt so bad. Maybe sleeping with him was a mistake...

Tul: He comes up behind me and wraps me in a hug. "What are you thinking about?"

Max: I move his food from the pan to a plate as he continues to hug me. "I'm trying to decide on whether or not I made the right decision."

Tul: He kisses my shoulder. "Don't think about it. I don't regret anything. You are mine now, I love you Max..."

Max: I put the plate down and turn in his arms so I could face him. "I just feel bad, but I love you too. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. I already chose my fate."

Tul: "Good because I don't plan on letting you go either way." He tugs on my arm as he grabs his plate and pushes me toward the bedroom with his other hand. "Come on, go get dressed so we can get going."

I chuckle to myself as I pull on my shirt in his room and get all of our stuff together.

Max: Shouting from his room. "Do you need anything for class other than your backpack?"