introduction

"if there's an opportunity grab it"

but is the opportunity really worthy to be grabbed?

what if it's wrong in so many ways?

what if the opportunity will result in nothing but downfall?

will you still grab it?

will you take all the chances in love?

or will you leave it as it should be?

a missed chance.

____________________

"What do we do now?" Jennie asked. Making Lisa place her mug on the table and look at Jennie seriously.

"No Jen, what do you want to do now?"

"This was all a mistake. You're aware of that, aren't you?" Jennie somehow raised her voice which made Lisa flinch, "Fuck, I'm engaged. You have a boyfriend, and here we are. Playing with each other's body like we're some teenager with raging uncontrollable hormones."

Lisa felt honestly hurt at what Jennie stated. She was expecting for something to change the moment they wake up, silly of her.

"How silly of me to actually think all of what happened meant something to you. Of course this was all just a one night thing, right? Just enough to pleasure yourself after nearly a month without your fiancé," Lisa bitterly laugh and chugged her coffee down, "Like right after you gave a speech about engagement unsureness and the feeling of wanting and taking. Here you are, regretting every thing as if you weren't pleased by the pleasure."

Lisa stood up and placed the mug on the sink, "Let's just forget this even happened."

"Don't you feel guilty, Lisa? Sehun must be worried about you being alone, and here we are. Having after sex brunch like it's a normal thing."

"Heck, your fiancé must be thinking about you right now, across the globe! While here you are, sitting down with coffee on your hand and my marks all over your body." Lisa sarcastically laughed.

"I am very much aware this is all a mistake. Are you willing to break it off with Sehun, Lisa? You're not, right? Because I feel the same. We just had sex and I can't just throw what me and Chahee had!"

"This is all fucked up, what's more fucked up is I'm willing to break it off with Sehun, and you're not." Lisa clenched her fist, trying to contain the disappoint, "But I'm very much sure you're not  inlove with Chahee. Because if you are, you wouldn't give yourself to me. So if you want to pretend like this is all nothing, then go ahead."