💎7💎

Jungkook felt like jisoo was younger than taehyun. Or what. Is think kind of thing are good to keep as a secret. He went to jisoo's room jisoo was not there. "Jisoo" he calls jisoo and went to the balcony thinking she might be there. Just like he thought she was there. He was controlling his anger when he went to the balcony. He saw jisoo holding to the railing. And ge understand jisoo was crying.

"Kim jisoo.... what are you even thinking when you are hiding it from mom and dad" jisoo was shocked to hear jungkook's voice so loudly. She was afraid even to look back. She wipes her tears quickly when she knew jungkook is coming near her. "What are you talking about" jisoo ask. Jungkook got angry and pull her to where there is more light as he look at her hand and saw where sehun hold her hands. Jisoo quickly pulled her hands. "Why are you pulling your hands.... is this what you are teaching taehyun being his sister.... he was afraid to tell.... do you what will happen next.... taehyun will also start keeping things to himself.... even if something really bad happens to him he will keep it as a secret.... but I know I won't.... he is not mad as you" jungkook said as he hold her shoulders and move her a little which made tears to fell from jisoo's eyes.

With that tears it felt like jungkook's anger was also getting low. Every tear fell from her eyes was like a water drop fell to jungkook's anger. For sure jisoo will also be afraid just like taehyun. This not the time he should get angry. He think about it when time is over. Jisoo crying get harder by every minute. Every one will blame her. Even jungkook also blamed her.

Jisoo remove jungkook's hands from her shoulder as she ran out of the balcony. Jungkook hit on the railing few times. He was angry for the that he got angry. Bit what should he go. How can he live if some thing happened to jisoo.

Jisoo went into her room and lay on her room as she kept on crying. Jungkook also came from the balcony and went into jisoo's room. It was like an arrows to his heart when he hear jisoo crying. "Jisoo" jungkook calls her. "Just go" jisoo said as she look up a little. But still not showing her face to jungkook. Just sigh he have to be strong. The word he is going use is a word the he don't know to use. "I know you are afraid.... as your brother I also got afraid.... that is why I got angry.... really.... I am sorry" jungkook took a chair and put it next to jisoo near the bed as he sit on it. Jisoo stay there with out saying anything. There wasn't even a small sound from her.

"Look.... you don't have to hide things like this.... if taehyun didn't saw it today and didn't tell we don't know what might happen to you.... jisoo you are not a kid anymore.... if you are doing this the day you need help there will be no one to help you.... you don't have to hide everything.... okay" jungkook tried to make jisoo to think something. Just like a brother who is talking to his sister. Jungkook continued when jisoo didn't say anything.

"Do you know what will if tae told this to mom and dad.... they will be so sad.... you know what will happen right" jungkook said. Jisoo get up and sit on the bad facing jungkook. She then look at her hands which was placed on her laps. "But.... I was afraid.... he knows my name also.... now he would know every single information about me" jisoo said. "You could have told me before" jungkook was little angry but he didn't show it to jisoo. "What is his name.... what did he say to you" jungkook ask. "His name is sehun.... he told me that I am his.... he will make me his even though he have to kill every single person on earth" jisoo said as she look at her hand. Jungkook got more angry. What is it that person even thinking.

"Tomorrow I will take you to the collage and even I will go to take you from the collage" jungkook said after a big sigh. Jisoo nodded. "Now sleep.... and don't think about it" jungkook said and stand up. Both of there heart wants them to stay with each other for a few more minutes. But this is not a good time. Not even a hood place. If he stays a little more jisoo will find out jisoo secret. Jisoo kept looking at jungkook till he get out of the room. She then went to the bathroom as she freshen a slept.

Next morning. Today every one was at home. Dara's shift starts at two and taeyan's starts at eleven. So every one except taehyn was present In the dining room. Jisoo sit there and was eating silently. Jungkook also got up fast today to take jisoo to the collage. "Sooyaa didn't you tell me after studying at this college for four years you will be transferred to another college.... did they talk about it" taeyang ask. With that jungkook look at jisoo. "Yes.... after this year we will be transferred to Australia.... yesterday they talk about it.... I forgot to tell you.... they took ten students from the class and I was also included" jisoo said. "Oh really.... then we have only three months left" dara said. "Sooyaa I really feel something happened to you.... tell me.... what happen" dara said. Jungkook and jisoo look at each other. "Nothing happened mom" jisoo said. "You are sad right you have to go to another country" taeyang said and jisoo nodded. "I thought it is something with your boyfriend" dara said laughing. At that time jisoo's eyes got widen and look at jungkook. At that time jungkook was sure about one thing. Even though jisoo don't have a boyfriend she do have some one she loves.

1033 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy