💎9💎

Sehun came and hit jungkook's face. Jungkook also hit sehun. At that time sehun took the metal pipe and was going hit jungkook. Before jungkook could do anything the metal pipe hit jisoo's cheeks who came between them. Jungkook look at jisoo winding his eyes. Sehun eyes also got widen as he metal pipe fell from his hand. Jisoo fell onto the ground. Blood started to coming from her head when her head hit the ground. The ground got covered with jisoo's blood.

At that time police came there and ask what happened there and some people told them what happened. Police came and took sehun with them. Jungkook was still in a shock. So is sehun who is taken by police. He was still looking at jisoo. "Yaa.... take her to hospital" a woman there said and jungkook came to his sense. He was also in pain. Still his face burn where sehun hit him. But he didn't care about the pain as he got down and sit next to jisoo. "Sooyaa... sooyaa...  please call an ambulance.... please" jungkook said as he kept on calling jisoo. Police took jisoo and jungkook to the hospital. The nearest hospital was the hospital where dara and taeyang works. Jisoo was taken to the emergency room. There was blood in jungkook's shirt and hand because he was carrying jisoo. Jungkook sit on the chair looking at his hand.

The scenario of jisoo felling to the ground was repeating on this mind. At that time dara and taeyang came there running when they heard about the news from a hospital shaf. Dara and taeyang sit at the both side of jungkook as they kept calling him but jungkook sit there like statue. "Jungkook.... what happen.... jungkook" dara shake jungkook and jungkook came to his sense. As he saw dara he hugged her and tears started to come from her eyes. "Miom.... mom.... sehun.... he hit sooyaa.... mom.... I couldn't protect sooyaa" jungkook said. "Son tell me what happen exactly" dara said. But jungkook didn't say anything. Dara move jungkook a little to see his face. That was the time she saw the blood in his face. Dara and taeyang quickly went to treat jungkook. That time police also came and started questioning jungkook. Jungkook told what happened. That was when dara and taeyang knew what exactly happened.

Jungkook came out of there without getting well treated. He went sit on the chair infront of the emergency room. Dara and taeyang came and sit next to him. Dara was putting an ice cube on jungkook's cheek. "Does it hurt" dara ask being worried. "Mom.... sooyaa is also in the pain.... he hit her so hard.... but still you are asking me.... mom please" jungkook said and coved his face with hand, so that dara can't put the ice cube anymore. Jungkook was blaming himself for every. He can't even protect jisoo. And he can't give a brotherly live to jisoo.

"Mom.... please can you go in there and looking what is going on.... mom you are a doctor right.... go and look if sooyaa is fine or not.... or dad can you please go in there.... please" jungkook begged. Dara look at taeyang. They both started to talk using there eyes and dara nodded. Taeyang stand up enterd the emergency room. Dara put jungkook's head on her shoulder as she caressed his head.

After like thirty minutes taeyang came out with a doctor. He was talkin to the doctor. Dara and jungkook stand up and went to taeyang as the doctor left. "Thank God.... nothing much happened.... she is still unconscious.... now they are going to change her to a private room" taeyang said. Dara sigh in relief. Jungkook went and sit on the same chair. Dara again tried to put the ice on his cheek but jungkook removed her hands. "I will treat myself only when sooyaa gain her consciousness.... all this happens because of me" jungkook said. Taeyang sign dara to do what jungkook wants. "Mom.... I am sorry.... I did put jisoo behind me.... I don't know when we came infront of me" jungkook said as he put his head on dara's shoulder. "I know.... just like you did sooyaa also wanted to protect you.... but we are both angry to the fact that she hide it.... but now there is no need to be angry.... the police also hot them" dara said.

After sometimes jisoo got change to a private room. She was still unconscious. Doctor gave her two hours and still there is time left. Dara and jungkook stand near jisoo looking at her face. There was a bandage in her head. "Jungkook.... me and your father is going home.... there is still time for jisoo to te gain her consciousness.... tae will also be looking for us now.... we will come  back with tae.... if jisoo re gain her consciousness you can call the doctor.... okay.... I will tell to a nurse also to treat you when sooyaa is awake.... look at your face" dara said and caressed his face.

Jungkook sit there looking at jisoo. Why did jisoo do that. At that time he say the way jisoo fell to the ground. He coved his face with his hand.

Fifteen minutes later. Jisoo opened her eyes. Again closed it and open it again. She look around and knew she is in a hospital. She was having a little headache and there was an IV connected to her. When she look at her right side she saw jungkook who was covering his face and she remembered about what happened earlier. When she saw the blood in jungkook's shirt she thought blood was coming from his body. She smiled a little when she knew jungkook is safe. Jungkook don't know jisoo gain her consciousness. When the nurse who came look at jisoo saw jisoo is awake she calls doctor. Jungkook removed his hand from his face when the doctor entered the room. When he look at jisoo, jisoo was already looking at him. Jisoo saw complains from jungkook's eyes. Doctor finishes checking jisoo when the both was looking at each other. "So you sister is awake now.... you dad told me to treat you when jisoo gain her consciousness.... nurse" taeyang friend doctor said looking at jungkook and signaled the nurse to treat jungkook.  It was the time both stop looking each other. The doctor's sentence made then remember there relationship with each other.

1084 words.

Do you want more updates today?

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy