💎25💎

"If you take one more step, I will kill myself" jungkook's steps stop when jisoo said this. He turn around and saw that jisoo is now standing on the railing.  "You are the one told me to go" jungkook said. "Did you go that day because I ask you to.... now I know for sure you don't love me even a bit.... tonight you will go from here after seeing me dead" jisoo said.

"Jisoo have you gone mad" jungkook ask. Still not taking anymore step. "I will get mad if I live like this" jisoo said.

Jungkook couldn't wait anymore. He couldn't see his love being like this. He went towards her and put her down as he keep jisoo between himself and the railing. "Don't tell I don't love you.... no one will know how much I love you" jungkook said looking at jisoo's beautiful eyes. At that time jungkook didn't know what was in jisoo's eyes. Jisoo close her eyes as tears started to fell from her eyes. Jungkook wipes her tears and jisoo open her eyes.

There was some kind of feeling in both of their body at that time. Jungkook holds jisoo's face with both of his hands. All this time he was listening to his heart. He couldn't hear the alarm his brain was giving to him. Jisoo close her eyes when jungkook's face was near her. Jisoo had goosebumps all over her body when jungkook's lips touched hers. They both started to kiss passionately. Both forgot about the wall between them. They forgot about the world.

Jisoo let go of the kiss. But jungkook again came after her lips. He couldn't wait anymore. They have waited enough. Jisoo removed jungkook's hands from her face as she moved away. She then hug jungkook very tightly. At that time jisoo felt the broken pieces of her heart became one. Jungkook also didn't know what happen.

Jungkook took jisoo in the bridle style as he go and open the door of jisoo's room. He slowly put jisoo on her bed. All this time jisoo was looking at jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook bite his lips as he look down and stand up to go from there. But jisoo hold his hand and get up from the bed. There was tears in her eyes. Her eyes was telling jungkook not to go. "Please don't go" jisoo said. Jungkook shook his head and pulled his hand from jisoo's hold. He walks towards the door. Jisoo ran to jungkook and hug him from behind. "No please jungkook please.... don't go" jisoo said. "Please jisoo" jungkook said and remove jisoo's hand from his chest and start to walk. Jisoo went infront of the door and shook her head.

"Jungkook.... please" jisoo cried. Jungkook who was looking at the ground look at jisoo. They both want same thing. But the whole world is against them. They will be one if their parents only said yes to this relationship. Jungkook came close to jisoo. "Please.... only for tonight.... please.... I will never ask you ever again.... but don't leave me tonight.... I need you.... please jungkook please" jisoo sit on the floor as tears came from her eyes. Jungkook close his eyes not to cry.

Jungkook also wanted jisoo tonight more than anything. Maybe it is because of the way things happened tonight.

Jungkook also sit on the floor and caressed jisoo's cheeks. "Please sooyaa don't cry" jungkook said and placed a kiss on jisoo's forehead. "Please jungkook don't ho tonight.... I will never ask you again.... I will like I did before.... but tonight please don't go.... I need you tonight.... please" jisoo begged and hug jungkook suddenly. She being wanting stay inside this two arms for years now. Jungkook bring jisoo inside his arms as he rested his back on the door. He make jisoo sit on his laps as jisoo was still crying while holding jungkook's shirt. "Jisoo don't cry from today.... every time I saw you crying my heart breaks" jungkook said as he wipes her tears. Jungkook eyes has turned red from crying.

Jungkook sit there placing his lips on jisoo's hair till she clam down. "You will not go right" jisoo ask and jungkook nodded as he hug jisoo more tightly. At that time jisoo look at jungkook. Jungkook brings jisoo more close to him as he started to kiss her. Both of their breath quicken. Heart also beat so quickly. Again this time also jisoo let go of the kiss first. But before jisoo could go far jungkook hold jisoo's face and again start to his her. Again also jisoo let go of the kiss. Jungkook look at jisoo face when he knew jisoo is wanting to say something. "For one time tell me you love me.... please" jisoo said as she holds jungkook's face.

Jungkook was both sad and angry that he could not hold himself tonight. But how can he leave jisoo be like that. Jisoo is only wanting for tonight. Just like jisoo he also wanted feel loved tonight. Even though he wanted to say it he stayed silent. After a while when jisoo didn't say anything he look at jisoo to see her sleeping. Jungkook bring jisoo near to to more as he placed a kiss on her hair. "I love you so much" jungkook said.

Jungkook put jisoo on her bed and put the blanket over her as he caressed her hair. He wished jisoo will remember all this as a dream. Over wise jisoo will be wanting to another night like this. Love is like this. If you got love from your partner for one night also you will be wanting it more and more.

Jungkook stayed there looking at jisoo's small sleeping figure for a moment before he went out of the room. He ran to his room and and took a shower as she don't want sleep anymore as it was now almost seven in the morning. Even when he was showing he remembered all the things that happened between him and jisoo. Even though he is is now regretting it he did all this for jisoo. He couldn't leave jisoo to cry like that.

1036 words.

Finally a whole sookook part.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy