💎15💎

Dara stand up and stand infront of the balcony's door. "But I love him a lot.... I can't love anyone else.... and I don't want to also to love anyone else.... I love him a lot" iisoo said. "I know.... these tears are also proving it.... but I am tell you jisoo.... this is how life is.... yup.... this is how we live.... we have face every challenge it comes our way.... weak point will also come.... but we should be stronger" jungkook said. "Jungkook do you think even though you said all this she will completely over it" both jisoo and jungkook got shot when they heard dara's voice.  Both their eyes widen. Both of then didn't knew the meaning behind that sentence. Both of their heart start to beat fast with every steps dara takes.

Dara went and sit next to them. Still both of them are in shock. "Jungkook by telling that jisoo will get hurt even more" dara said looking at the both of them which made them both shocked even more. Both of them look at dara. Still they both don't think dara new about it. They both thought that dara heard what they talk about.

Jisoo look at the floor. "I know everything" again they both got shocked when dara said that looking at both of there faces. They both look at dara together. Jungkook's heart beat fast. If dara knew everything then she will know about both of there dirty secret. Jisoo was afraid that dara would know about that and she will get angry.

Jisoo leave a big sigh and wipes her tears. There is nothing going to happen even though she cried. "Jisoo.... jungkook.... I know both of your secret.... and a secret that jisoo didn't know till this time.... right jungkook" dara said looking at jungkook. Jungkook close his eyes tightly. Jisoo also look at the floor. But she had a question what is the secret dara is talking about. Jungkook was shy when he knew dara knew about everything.

"I know that jisoo loves jungkook and I even know jungkook also loves jisoo.... even though it was a secret to jisoo I found out about it" with that jisoo widen her eyes as she look at jungkook. Jungkook was looking at floor. Jisoo cover her mouth with her hand. What kind of game is the destiny playing with them. Tears started to fell from jisoo's eyes. Dara also cry a little. Jungkook stayed there looking at the floor not wanting to look at jisoo or dara.

"You both are not real siblings" dara said as she close her eyes. Both jisoo and jungkook look at dara. At that time they both saw how tears are falling from dara's closed eyes. "Mom" they both said at the same time.

"Yes.... jungkook.... jisoo.... you both are not brother and sister.... jungkook.... I am sorry.... I love you.... I love you the most.... and you will always be my eldest child.... I am sorry jungkook.... you are my best friend's son.... she passed away in an accident four days after your birth.... your dad also passed away.... I was the only one there.... I couldn't contact any of there family members.... that time I was only nineteen.... trust me jungkook.... from that time I put you inside my arm I promised to my self I will love you like my own son and I will not different you from the others.... even though I didn't give you birth.... you made me feel like a mother.... that's why you are special to me.... I love you so much.... from that day to till today I gave you all the love that a mother have to give.... your dad also knows the truth.... and he also love you like his own son.... jungkook trust me.... me and your dad both love you a lot.... I did everything that a mother would to for her son.... so did your dad.... trust me.... jungkook" dara couldn't say more. She was crying. Jisoo and jungkook are in shock. Tears were coming from there eyes too.

Jungkook didn't know what to do. He don't know he have to be because he can have the girl he love the most or to be sad caz he knew the mother and father who gave him all love are not his real parents. But since he see them as he own mother and father so today also he will see them in the same way. Even though they are not his real parents he knows how much they both loves him. "Mom you mean me and sooyaa..." jungkook could not compete. Dara nodded. Jungkook look at jisoo. There were visible tears in her eyes. "Yes... jungkook you bot are not real siblings.... so those feeling are not a sin.... and it is not a sin for you both to get married also" dara said.

Jungkook and jisoo sit there looking at each other. There could not say any or they could not do anything. "Jungkook you are not angry with me righ.... jisoo you are also not angry right.... I am really sorry I kept this from you both.... you both got hurt because of me.... I am really sorry for that.... for six years you both are blaming your self.... because of me.... I am sorry" dara said looking at jungkook and jisoo. Jisoo suddenly hugged dara as she cry loudly. The weigh in her heart is all gone now. Jungkook also jungkook dara. Jungkook was putting his head on dara's left shoulder as jisoo was putting her head on dara's right shoulder. "Do you both forgive me" dara ask as she caressed both of their hair and jisoo and jungkook nodded.

"Jungkook you will treat us like your own mother and father right" dara ask and jungkook nodded. After sometimes they both leave their position. Dara wipe off the tears from jungkook and jisoo's eyes. "There is no one for jisoo than you jungkook....you are perfect for jisoo.... and jisoo is perfect for jungkook.... I also said to my self that I will love the girl you bring just like jisoo.... same goes for the boy jisoo will marry.... I never thought it would be same both of you" when dara said this smiling they both knew dara is okay with their relationship.

"This will never happen"

1069 words.

Tud Tud Tud who will that be.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy