💎17💎

"No.... please dad please.... mom please stop jungkook.... jungkook please don't go.... please don't go please.... please" jisoo begged as she put her head on the floor. Jungkook's steps stop for a moment but again he quickly started to walk from there not change his decision. All that time dara stayed in silence as tears kept falling from her eyes. Taeyang hold dara's hand and went down leaving jisoo like that. Jisoo got angry when jungkook didn't listen to her like he listen to taeyang. Taeyang thought jisoo will be fine when she spends some times alone.

Jisoo's heart was full of questions. Dara who new about her love for jungkook also did not help her. Taeyang and jungkook also did not listen to when she beg them. How can she live. What will she do.

Jungkook who was packing his things eyes were full of tears. Complains. He don't know any place to go. And the place he go should be a place he will not see the queen of his heart. He was relieved when he knew jisoo and he are not real siblings. At that time taeyang and dara entered that room. Dara stand at back where taeyang stand next to jungkook. "I made a decision" when taeyang said that jungkook look at him with Hope's in his eyes. But all that went away with the sentence taeyang said. Jungkook look at dara who was standing in the back. Even though dara didn't say anything jungkook knew what was in her heart.

Jungkook nodded his head to agree with taeyang. Taeyang said it will be the best choice. This way jungkook will also get time. Like that jisoo will also be able to forget everything. If jisoo go to Australia alone she stay there and cry. Even though jungkook was agreeing to every thing taeyang said his heart was completely against it. Taeyang let him grow up with love and gave everything he needs. And today he can't do something that will effect his reputation. Taeyang beautiful name to his relationship with jungkook and today jungkook can't just go against him after his love. He is forced. Jungkook also believes taeyang's decision was the best for the time being. Jungkook knows taeyang have some Hopes from him and he can't break all that.

Three years later

"Ohhh.... oh God.... mo...." jisoo shouted as she close her eyes. But stops before she could say the last word and ran away from there. Jisoo was afraid when she feel something was moving in her room thinking it is coverage. "Relax noona that is rocky" jisoo open her eyes when she heard taehyun say that. "Who the hell is rocky tae" jisoo ask getting little angry and went into the room and continued packing.

When she came Australia three years before taeyang, dara and taehyun also came with her. Now she has finished her studies and ranked in number one. But she was not that happy about it. She was not happy deep in her heart. The happiness that she begged for three years is taken from her. Because of that she is now distance from every one. She talk to dara when she has no other choice. She talk to taeyang when she is forced to talk to him. If not still not talk to them. At the time she please and beg for love they all back faced her. So today she also did the same thing. Even to jungkook and his love. Now they are getting ready to go back to Korea.

"Mind your language jisoo" taeyang who came there at time said. Jisoo got shocked but she didn't show it. He came to give jisoo her ticket and passport. "Put this in your hand bag" taeyang said and still jisoo did not say anything as she took it. When taeyang got out jisoo leave a big sigh as she look for taehyun. At that time taehyun was looking under the pet. "What are you searching for" jisoo ask. "Rocky" taehyun said. "Rocky.... now what is that new pet we are going to go back to Korea now.... what would you do to all these pet" jisoo ask.

"Rocky is my new cat.... and we will leave rocky and bunny when we leave.... I am going to miss them a lot" taehyun said. After coming here taehyun had two cats. He loves both a lot. "Here it is.... noona.... look.... it's a baby.... rocky.... say hi to noona" taehyun said as he show it yo jisoo and jisoo smiled. "Go and tell them your final goodbye.... I am done packing.... are you done packing" jisoo ask and taehyun nodded his head as he got out of the room.

Jisoo sit on the bed. She remembers about what happened three years ago like a bad dream. She is going to go back there and for sure she will have to face him. There was questions in her heart. Tears start to come from her eyes.

With out caring when her brother break her heart jungkook and jisoo was there with out doing anything. He didn't hear to when she was begging. In these three years he didn't talk to jungkook even for once. Her parents and taehyun will ca to jungkook and talk and laugh. But she don't bother to talk to him. Is it okay is jungkook live happily when she is like this still not being able to over come that. That day jungkook left even with out looking to for a second time. Even though still her heart have love for jungkook she hate him.

Jisoo got off guard when someone put a hand on her shoulder. She look up and saw her mother. Jisoo got up and wipe her tears. There was tears even in dara's eyes. She know they deserve to be hated by jisoo. Specifically to dara. Dara bring some hope for there love and break it right away. Dara now how much jisoo cry secretly.

1004 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy