💎21💎

That time also there was visible anger on jisoo's face. As jisoo was quickly go out of there lisa came there calling her. "Jisoo.... give me your number.... so that we can meet.... I been calling for a while" lisa said as she gave jisoo her phone. Jisoo smile and wrote her number in lisa's phone.

"What happen today at the canteen.... I heard something" lisa ask. "Don't know.... someone named doctor Jackson he was late to the meeting and didn't knew who I was..... they he started bad mouthing my family.... that's why I became angry" jisoo said and lisa laugh a little. "There is your mom and brother right" lisa said looking at dara and jungkook and jisoo nodded. "I will be leaving now.... we will meet after tonight's shift.... see ya" lisa said and went after hugging jisoo a little.

Jisoo look at dara and knew she was waiting for her. She didn't even look at jungkook and stand near dara as he started to talk to the girl in the reception. "Yes.... I have my shit at nine.... I will check the rest at that time" jisoo said. "Okay ma'am have a nice day" the girl said and jisoo smile and nod as she look at dara. At that time doctor Jackson also came there and he was too embarrassed to even look at jisoo. Seeing this dara and jungkook was holding on their laughter. "Jisoo you will go home with me right" dara ask and jisoo nodded. "Good so jungkook you can stay.... if you finish your shift before your dad just come home quickly.... bye" dara said and jungkook nodded as dara and jisoonwalk to the exit.

.

.

.

.

That night. Jisoo ran down the stage because she was getting late. At that time she got shocked when she saw jungkook who was coming towards the stairs. At that time she almost fell on the stairs. Jungkook also almost ran towards the stairs thinking jisoo is about to fell. Jisoo caressed her leg and when she stand up jungkook was gone. When jisoo step on the last step dara came there with an angry expression. "Jisoo.... even if you late also you could have walk down the stairs.... you could do nothing with those few seconds you can save" dara said and jisoo knew it was jungkook's doing. "All are afraid that I may hurt hurt on outside.... no one remember how much you have hurt me an the inside" jisoo said loudly knowing jungkook was in the kitchen. It was like jisoo zip up dara's mouth. Jisoo start to walk out.

"You have time to eat" dara said but jisoo went out as she didn't even hear dara. Dara was looking at where jisoo go. She was shocked when jungkook came and hug her. Always it is like this. Jisoo will broke her heart and jungkook will be the one to bring those pieces together.

.

.

.

.

Days passed like that. Jisoo and jungkook both are into their own life smiling. But no one know how hurt there are deep inside.

One day. Today both taeyang and dara was at hospital. Taehyun was also at school. From the time jisoo wake up she was having a bad headache. She will not get hurt even if someone hit her head with a hammer. She call to the hospital and took a day leave. She know the reason she is having this headache. Jisoo took the shower and went to eat knowing no one will bring the food. As she went out the headache got much worse and she fell to the ground unconscious.

Jungkook knows jisoo have to go to the hospital today. He have check how jisoo's schedule is and make his schedule also like jisoo's. He keep looking at the time and knew jisoo was getting late. He then went to upstairs to check on jisoo.

Jungkook's quick steps slow down when he saw jisoo laying on the floor unconscious. "Sooyaa" jungkook call as he ran and start to call her. He put her head on his lap as keep on hitting her cheeks. "Sooyaa.... wake up.... sooyaa" jungkook said but jisoo didn't regain her consciousness. Jungkook had no other choice but to take her to the hospital.  Jungkook took jisoo and put her in the car as he started it calling dara. "Mom.... jisoo fell unconscious.... I am now taking her to the hospital.... please arrange every thing mom" jungkook said and dara said yes as she cut the call. Jungkook was tensed jisoo fell unconscious without knowing the reason.

When they reach hospital dara was arranged every thing. There took jisoo to emergency room as dara and taeyang also went in. Jungkook sit on the chair infront of the room. That time doctor Jackson also went in as he was an incharge of it.

After like thirty minutes taeyang and jisoo got out. Jungkook wanted ask what happened but he stayed silent as taeyang was there. Dara saw this and went to sit next to jungkook. "Blood is really low.... that's why she got unconscious.... jisoo always have problems at this time of months.... this time it got worsen.... she not even eating well.... I think it will better to fo the tests.... they said after two hours she can be discharged.... they are now going to change her to the room.... I am going to check up on the room" dara said and went. Taeyang look at jungkook and saw all the colours in jungkook's face but taeyang look at another side as he stand up. "I still have appointments.... I will be going now" taeyang said and quickly walk from there.

Suddenly doctor Jackson came out of the emergency room being tensed. Jungkook quickly got up and went near doctor Jackson. "As jisoo saw me she told me she don't want to stay here.... she told to take her home.... I came to call doctor dara.... she didn't even let me put the IV in her" doctor Jackson said.

1007 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy