💎27💎

When jisoo came to lunch every one was there. In every minute she look at jungkook remembering the dream. "Sooyaa.... don't go to hospital today.... I want you to wait for a week" dara said. "But mom I am not that sick" jisoo said. "Soyaa just do what your mother say for just once without complaining" taeyang said and jisoo said fine. "Jungkook you also take a leave in this chance.... you also have to take a break" taeyang said. Jungkook knew jungkook don't like the idea seeing the colours in his face. But she knew jungkook will do as taeyang says. "Ok dad" jungkook said and jisoo look at her food. "But I will take a leave after tonight's shift.... I had to go to the hospital last night also because of an emergency" jungkook said as taeyang and dara hold their laughter.

.

.

.

.

At like twelve jisoo got out of her room and went to balcony. She was still thinking about that dream. "Urgh.... I hate it.... but it feels so real" jisoo said to herself. It was the end of the waiting of jungkook who was waiting for jisoo. He got up and walk towards jisoo.

"I am waiting for you love" jungkook said and jisoo look at him widing her eyes. For sure jungkook is at hospital. Jisoo knows it because dara said in the dinner that jungkook will come at four in the morning. So who is infront of her. And that sentence is also a sentence that jungkook will never say. "Who are you" jisoo ask. "I am your love jungkook" jungkook said he was controlling his laughter as he knew jisoo is afraid. "No jungkook will not be like this you are not jungkook" jisoo said and ran to her room not letting jungkook say anymore word.

.

.

.

.

After that three days passed but jisoo didn't come to the balcony. Jungkook was in the balcony drinking a coffee. Now he don't wait anymore and tell jisoo how much he loves her.

When jungkook finished the coffee and look back, jisoo was infront of the door widing her eyes. "What happen" jungkook ask and jisoo start to walk with out saying anything. "Wait.... did you took medicine" jungkook ask and jisoo nodded. "Can you take this cup to the kitchen" jungkook wanted to bring jisoo near him. Jisoo look at jungkook. "Who are you" jisoo ask. "Umm.... jungkook.... why.... you thought who I was" jungkook said normally. "I can't believe you" jisoo said. "Tell you you don't want to take this to the kitchen" jungkook said.

With that sentence jisoo knew it was jungkook. She sigh and walk towards jungkook. Jungkook's heart beat with every step of jisoo. Now he can't see the wall between them. Jisoo took the cup from jungkook.

"Sooyaa... can I say something" jungkook said and jisoo stand on her step. "I love you" after a sigh jungkook said looking at jisoo's eyes. Jisoo steps back. "You are not jungkook" jisoo said stepping back. "I am jungkook.... what should I have to do to prove it" just ask. "Jungkook will not be like this.... he back faced my live and went away" jisoo said looking at jungkook's face still stepping back.

"If you love me for a single day also stop right there" jungkook said and jisoo stop on her step. "What should I do to make you believe.... I was then one who stay here three nights ago also.... four night ago you slept inside my arms.... I told you I love you for the first time.... sooyaa that day morning mom said like that because I ask her to.... i wanted to tell you it that night but you ran away.... and for three days you didn't even came here.... sooyaa I love you so much.... I can't wait anymore.... please come" jungkook said.

"No no you are lying.... why would jungkook ask mom to lie.... jungkook will not do it.... jungkook will not do anything that will make dad sad" jisoo said and put the cup there as she ran to her room. Jungkook hit on his forehead as he took the cup and went in. Jungkook put the cup in the kitchen and knock on jisoo's room. "Yaa... sooyaa trust me.... just hear me out once"