💎19💎

That night also jisoo control herself on her own. Tonight also she don't need any one's help. She stands up and walk away as she wipes her tears. Jungkook went more into the dark area so jisoo didn't see him. At the time jisoo went out of the balcony was the time dara came in. Jisoo show her the balcony as she was reminding her of that night when dara stayed silent. Dara became sad. Jisoo walk away without saying anything else.

Dara went to the balcony and hold the railing. Jungkook also stand up from there and went after dara. "Mom.... what are you doing here" jungkook ask. 
"I just came.... you are drinking coffee at night.... you don't do it before" dara said. "Hmm.... when you leave this also became a habit of mine.... let's go in.... I came here because I saw you coming here" jungkook lied. Dara nodded went in.

.

.

.

.

After two days taeyang and dara started to go to hospital. Taehyun will start to go to school next week. Jisoo is also looking for a job in top hospital with out letting anyone know.

One week later. Jisoo was getting ready to go to the interview she has today. She got ready and went down to see dara at living room. "I am going for an interview" jisoo said. "Where" dara ask but jisoo went out with out answering that question.

Jisoo went into the top hospital looking around. She know both taeyang and jungkook is here and she don't want them to see her. The interviewer was happy with jisoo's performance. She has so much talent. "Oh my God.... you are doctor taeyang and doctor dara's daughter" the interviewer ask after reading the personal information. And jisoo nod. "It is so good.... your whole family work here" the interviewer said. "Yes.... but please don't tell any of them.... I want it to be a surprise" jisoo said. "Ofcourse I will not.... tomorrow with another two new doctors you will also be introduced in the meeting.... so welcome to the top hospital and come to hospital at tomorrow shape nine pm" the interviewer said and jisoo nodded.

The next day. When jisoo got ready and go down taeyang, dara and jungkook was there. She went to her room when she was they are almost done with the breakfast.

"Don't know.... I don't think jisoo will go to the top hospital.... yes she went to an interview and didn't tell me where when I ask.... you will know how she is" dara said when taeyang ask about jisoo.
"Hmm I  hope jisoo will work at top hospital.... but she will know she will work" taeyang said sounding like he don't care but he is said. He is the one who build the wall between him and his own daughter.

Jisoo was sitting on the bed as she look at the time in every minute. When others left she quickly ran down and drink a juice packet before she went out and took a taxi.

When she reach infront of the meeting room the jeongmin and the two new doctors were there. "Morning sir" jisoo said and the three smiled at her. "See.... it is time girls.... and yes doctor jisoo you parents and brother is in the room and they still don't know anything so goodluck" jeongmin said and she smiled. She know her parent will not even think of her joining to top hospital. She can even imagine how they will smile.

The three girl went in staying behind behind of jeongmin. Jisoo was the last. As she enters she search for her parent. And saw taeyang, dara and jungkook sitting next to each other. Jisoo saw the three of their eyes widen then they saw her. Jeongmin introduced them welcome them to the hospital. Jisoo look at her parents and saw how they are controlling the tears but she didn't even smile and look at another side.

"Even though she look at another side like that I know she loves us just like she did before" taeyang said holding dara's hand. Today jisoo made them proud. Even though jungkook was not showing he was also happy. He is thankful that jisoo did this for taeyang and dara.

After the meeting they all start to go to there own cabins. Jisoo also start to talk to the two new doctors and walk out with then because she knew taeyang and dara is coming to her. Jeongmin showed then their cabin. Fir her luck one of the new doctors cabin is next to jisoo's.

Jisoo went to her cabin and sit on the chair that is for her. At that time taeyang and dara comes in. Jisoo wanted to hug them and jump around at that moment. But she sit there as she took the file on the table.

"Sooyaa.... we didn't even thought you would join here.... we are so so happy" dara said. "What happen.... you guys thought only jungkook can make you guys happy and what you guys want" jisoo said as she look at her lap. Both taeyang and dara's smile fade away. When will jisoo ever stop pointing fingers at them.

"It is not like that sooyaa.... for real also we are so happy.... even though you don't show us and tell we know you love us a lot" taeyang said and jisoo turns her chair. "See you sooyaa" they said and walk out. As they got out they saw jungkook. Jungkook saw the tears in his parent eyes and he hug them. "So.... the next is taehyun.... mom, dad I think we have to start our own clinic now" jungkook said as he started walking standing between then for fun. Taeyang and dara also start to laugh.

Jisoo knew about her schedule that day. Because it was her first day she don't have much patients. She got out of her cabin for break and open the door next to her cabin. At that time lisa was also ready to go to the break. They both smile to each other.

1019 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy