💎8💎

At that time jungkook was sure about one thing. Even though jisoo don't have a boyfriend she do have some one she loves.

"No.... mom.... I... I di...d to...ld you right I don...'t ha...ve an..y" when jisoo said this really quickly taeyang and dara started to laugh. "Hehehe jisoo you don't have stutter you self that much.... look at your brother.... in a very cool way he will say I am still young.... but still with out me knowing there will be some one you love and want but still you can't get" dara said laughing. What dara don't know is this is what both her kid is also facing. Both jisoo and jungkook started coughing. Dara started to laugh more. In this small thing dara knew that both of them have some one they love but could not win over. Jisoo's mood got off. Ofcourse now jungkook is twenty five. For sure he will have a girlfriend. Jungkook has so many looks that attract girl. Even if he may not be dating now but he may had a girlfriend before. Even though jisoo's heart hurt at that time she didn't show it. On the other hand jungkook was also feeling the same. He kept quiet not to reveal his dirty secret of being love with his own sister.

"You can find that special some one anytime you wants.... but I am sure tae will bring a new member to our family before this two" Taeyang said. "Yes I also think so.... last day also I went to fetch him from school.... he was coming with like four girls.... then I ask him who they are then he told me 'come on mom... they are just my besties" jungkook and jisoo also started to laugh when dara said that in a child like voice.

After eating when jisoo went out jungkook also went with her. "Mom I am going out to meet jimin" jungkook said loudly. People were looking at them as both walk together. "Today you have to tell mom about everything.... if thing went over hand mom will also get angry" jungkook said. When they reach the collage jisoo look at jungkook and said thanks. At that time her friend jennie also came there. "Oooo.... you told you don't have a boyfriend but look who is here.... you both really look good with each other" when jennie said this both jisoo and jungkook look at jennie being shocked. Jennie kept on smiling while looking at them not knowing what is the real relationship between them.

"He is my brother" jisoo wispers near jennie's ear. "Sorry" jennie said as she ran to her class. Jisoo also went after telling jungkook. I wish was the word in both jisoo and jungkook's heart.

Jisoo call jungkook before her class was over. When jisoo got out jungkook was already there. "Hi sooyaa.... I am sorry.... I didn't knew it was your brother.... I really made my self stupid infront of your brother" jennie said as she reach jisoo. "It's okay jen" jisoo said hug jennie and bid good bye. When jisoo reached jungkook they both started to walk home.

When jisoo saw sehun and his group from little far she came closer to jungkook. When jungkook felt this he hold on jisoo's hand. Jisoo look at both of their hand and smile a little. But the smile fade away when she saw sehun looking at her with an angry expression. Jisoo hold jungkook's hand more tightly as she look at the ground. Her heart was beating faster and faster with every step she takes.

Suddenly sehun start to come to their direction. Jungkook look at him with anger in his eyes. Jungkook stand between sehun and jisoo before sehun could jisoo. "Excuse me" jungkook said. When jisoo was standing behind of jungkook there was complete fear in her eyes. "Excuse me.... you are holding hand with someone who belongs to me" sehun said as he pointed at jungkook and jisoo's hands. Jungkook smirk and bring jisoo next to him. "Sooyaa is this the person that you talk about" jungkook ask and jisoo nodded. "Yaaa I will tell you something.... before you gets hurt stops what you are doing" jungkook warns.

"I will also tell you something.... before you gets hurt by me.... go away from the girl I owns.... my name is sehun.... and if I find something beautiful then I will make it mine" sehun said and just got angry. He got that she pulled sehun and sehun almost fell on the ground. Jisoo got scared. Sehun might do anything to jungkook. At that time sehun's friends came there but he ask them to stop with his hand. "Please.... please.... let's go.... please" jisoo said as she pulled jungkook's hand.

But it did not seems like jungkook heard her. Sehun came and stand infront of jisoo. "Your boyfriend friend will die in my hands.... didn't I tell you.... you belong to me.... and if any one came between us then I will kill that person" sehun said and hit jungkook's stomach. That time both of their hand leave. Jisoo's eyes widen as she started to cry. At that time people who are there started to call police and hospital.

Jungkook fell down. Sehyn came and step on jungkook's hand. That time jisoo pushed sehyn which made him fell. She hit sehun with her bag. She also don't know where she got this angry and gut to hit him. At that time sehun's three friend came and circled around jungkook. Jisoo got scared and came near jungkook to help him get up. At that time one of sehun's friend hit jungkook's face which made jungkook's lips to bleed.

"Yaaa.... stop.... I will be the one to fight him" sehyn said as he get up. Jisoo look at jungkook and ask him to go home since she know sehun might do anything. Sehun's friends left when he got up. Even though blood was coming from jungkook's lips it seems like he didn't feel any thing. He want protect jisoo at any cost. Jungkook put jisoo behind him look at sehun. Jisoo got afraid when she saw the metal pipe in sehun's hand.

1044 words.

I know I am not good at writing fight scene and I am not good a writing stories too. 😣

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy