💎24💎

Jungkook hold on the door not letting jisoo to close it. "Okay.... okay.... sorry.... let me look for that cockroach" jungkook said. Jungkook knows who afraid jisoo is to Cockroach. "No need.... go from here.... that Cockroach will come and eat me up.... it will be easy for everyone when I die" when jisoo said that all the power in jungkook went away. That time jisoo close the door. Jungkook want to his room to keep his thing. He then went to sasha to ask her to make some food for jisoo. "Sasha can you cut some fruit and put it in bowl" jungkook said and sasha went to do it.

When it was ready jungkook took it jisoo's room. That time he remembered about the medicine jisoo have to eat. After knock for two times jisoo open the door and glared at jungkook. "Hold this.... I will come" jungkook said and gave it to jisoo as he went to his room at took the medicine. When he came jisoo was eating the fruits. "Luckily you have take all the medicines after eating.... so it it regularly.... every time I will check if you take the medicine or not.... and if you didn't then I will inject it to you" jungkook said as jisoo glared at him even more. Jungkook went out without tell another word.

.

.

.

.

That night. Taehyun came and took jisoo for the dinner. At that time taeyang and dara was there. Jungkook was not there. Jisoo had to take the medicine also after eating. At that time dara went to her room saying she is tired and want to sleep. Taehyun and taeyang is also sleeping now.

Jisoo went and lay on her bed. She remembered about the small incident between her and jungkook. Even though jungkook didn't say jisoo know jungkook loves her in this three year also. But she was angry that jungkook didn't fight for the live like her. If he fight like her maybe taeyang might change his decision. But with taeyang's one single decision jungkook is ready to forget about this love.

Jisoo could not sleep. So she went to the balcony. She open the door and cold wind welcomes her. Unlike other night tonight jisoo sit little back resting her back on the wall. The place where jungkook used to sit.

Jisoo got little shocked when door open. She went a little back so that person will not see her. She look and saw it was jungkook. Jungkook went and hold the railing as he remembered the small incident that happened today.

"Why I am still feeling this why when I don't want to.... jisoo is my sister.... her parents are the one who loved me and did everything to me the day I need someone.... but why can't I go of this feeling even when I am trying to" jungkook said look at the black sky.

Jisoo went and stand right behind of jungkook. "That is the power of the love you back faced" jisoo said. Jungkook got shocked and look at jisoo. "Hehe.... how funny.... you don't want to go against dad.... and you can't even control the feeling in your heart" jisoo said.

Jungkook walk to go away from there but jisoo holds his hand. "Please jungkook.... please.... don't do this.... please.... I might die.... please" jisoo said. Jungkook pulled his hands from jisoo's hold. "At one side they are the parents who teach me how to live in the world.... I can't forget the sacrifices they have done to me.... and I am not thinking like you.... so you better forget about me and move on" jungkook said and again started to walk.

"Please jungkook.... please.... I might die" jisoo said. "Jisoo you are still living right.... you didn't die" jungkook said and jisoo look at him. "I didn't die.... jungkook even though I am standing here tight now.... I have died millions of times.... but if I am going  to die again the I will die for ever.... that is what you want right" jisoo said and hold on to the railing. Jungkook look at jisoo thinking jisoo might do it. As he look he saw jisoo climbing up the railing. Jungkook run and hold on to jisoo. "No no.... leave me.... let me die" jisoo pushed jungkook and tried to jump.

Jisoo lost her sense for sometimes. The strong jisoo was replaced by a weak jisoo. Jungkook quickly pulled jisoo to him before she could jump. Jisoo was like a mad person. She cried tried let go from jungkook's hold.

Jungkook hold on to jisoo's shoulders are he shake her to bring her back to sense. "Jisoo" jungkook call and jisoo look at him. Jisoo could not read what was in jungkook's eyes. Jungkook let go of jisoo when he knew jisoo is back to her sense. Jisoo was standing because of jungkook. As jungkook leave her she fell on the ground. "Please jungkook.... please.... dad will understand.... but it will not happen if it is only me.... you also have to fight with me.... please jungkook.... please" jisoo again started to beg for jungkook's love.

Jungkook hold jisoo's shoulders made her stand between him and the railing. Jisoo noticed jungkook eyes also had tears. "Jisoo.... that is even you mom and dad.... can you do something they don't want to.... what happiness will you get doing something that will make then angry.... maybe you might make them angry since they are your real parents.... but for me who are they.... but I a still happy when they call me as their eldest child and when they give love to me.... I can't to some thing that will effect their reputation.... jisoo please think.... and don't beg me again.... please" jungkook said and jisoo started to shook her head.

"No.... jungkook go from here.... you don't love me even a bit.... if you love you would have done a small act to show you love me, when I am begging this much.... but you want to break my heart.... and you want to kill me.... you don't love me three year ago also.... and even now also.... just go" jisoo said while crying. Jungkook stated at walk away from there.

.

1045 words.

Guys I am so sad. Now I have to treat my friends.

That why this part is specially to jichu_7_ and vsoomylifue I love you both ❤❤❤❤

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy