💎26💎

Jungkook who fell a sleep wake up when dara started to call him. "Jungkook wake up.... now it is nine.... when do you have to go to hospital" dara ask. "At two" jungkook said as he sit on the bed. "Come and take the breakfast" dara said and go.

Jungkook got ready and got out. At that time jisoo also got out of her room. She was closing her eyes and holding her head. As she open the eyes she saw jungkook and she look at him as she was examining him. With that look jungkook knew what jisoo was thinking and he wanted to go with his plan. Like also he walk from jisoo like jisoo is not there.

Jisoo went inside her room. She came out to see how jungkook act as some part her was telling her that what happened last night was a dream as she got up also with a dream of her and jungkook. "Oh God.... it is a dream.... the mister perfect son will never back off with his words.... but it somehow felt so real.... I will stay with him some more and find out" jisoo said and took a shower got ready and went down.

As she got down she saw jungkook who was drinking coffee with dara and look at him watching his every move to find out there was something new. But she couldn't find any. "Ohh... jisoo.... what do you want.... coffee or milk" dara ask. "Milk" jisoo said and put her head on the table. Dara bring the milk to jisoo and put it infront of jisoo. "Do you have headache know" dara ask and jisoo shook her head as no.

Dara look at jungkook and jungkook nodded his head. "Jungkook after going to hospital last night when did you came home" dara ask. "Yes last night I came home at five in the morning and as I felt into a sleep you call me" jungkook said as he holds his head.

Jisoo look at jungkook. She got angry knowing it was a dream. Jungkook can spend time with him if he was at home. Mister spen the whole time in the hospital. He has change to perfect doctor from perfect perfect son. When can he ever be perfect lover. Jisoo got so angry and finish her food fast and ho from there. There is no other reason for her to stay there.

As jisoo left there jungkook leave a big sigh. "Thanks mom" jungkook said. "Tell me.... what exactly happened.... why did you tell me to say that" dara ask. "Something happen last night" jungkook didn't want to hide it to dara so he said to dara what happened last night.

"Mom you know how much jisoo is depressed in the passed three years.... a depressed person will not know what they are doing.... it is easy to die.... but they have to be strong like jisoo.... really jisoo is so strong.... but last night she just became weak.... that's why I..." jungkook look down.

"I never thought you will be like this" both jungkook and dara got shocked when taeyang said it. They both didn't know taeyang was there. Both of there heart start to beat fast. Jungkook was afraid taeyang might say something to him. "As long as I know your real parents are really strong and will fight for what they want.... same goes to me and dara" taeyang said and sit next to dara. "What are you gonna say dad" jungkook ask.

"I am tell you not live like this.... if you love jisoo then show it to her.... fight with me to get your love" taeyang said and both dara and jungkook's eyes widen. "I know I have made a very big mistake three years ago.... I understand it now.... at that time I don't know what to do.... I don't want anyone to say anything to both of your relationship.... but now I have find a way.... I know how much sacrifice you both a doing every single day.... now i want only one thing.... it is for you both to be together.... I can't watch both you your heat being broken.... at first I thought you both will get over this.... but now I know you both will not stop loving each other" taeyang said as dara smile and hug him and jungkook sit there not believing what he just heard.

"I will give you a week.... in this week you can do anything you want with jisoo.... but after this week you both have yo do what I say.... I know what I have to do now.... so I am giving you one week to show jisoo how much you love her" taeyang said. "What will happen after one week" jungkook ask. "You will get to know it later.... it be an easy thing for you both to live together.... okay.... I thing about this very much.... and this is the best way" taeyang said and jungkook can't help but smile the whole time.

"But there is something you have to do in the one week.... both have to leave the job.... both jungkook and jisoo" taeyang said and both jungkook and dara gave him a questioning look. "Relax.... it is also a part of the surprise" taeyang said. Jungkook got up and went to taeyang and hug him. "Thank you dad.... thank you.... this is so much.... thank you" that time there was happy tears in jungkook's eyes. Dara also got happy and hug both of them.

"You both are also doing so much for me.... I don't want to be the wall between you and jisoo.... I love you both more than that" taeyang said. "Do how are you going to tell jisoo this.... I am telling you jisoo is exactly like dara.... you have to make every thing in lovely way" taeyang said and dara hit his hand. "I want to have this one week to the fullest.... even though she show me that she hate me.... I know she love me" jungkook said. "So we will zip our mouths and stay" taeyang said and all laugh.

1032 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy