💎20💎

They both went to the canteen. "So you joined here because your parents work here.... cool.... my dad also worked here like two years ago" lisa said as they sit near a table. "Really.... this hospital is really a good hospital.... since I was a kid I wanted to work here since my parent work here" jisoo said. They kept on talking about different things. "Yes I am married.... it's been an year now.... my husband work at a private office" lisa said ad she showed jisoo the ring in her ring finger.

Jisoo also wanted to see the day she will get married. But some people have took it from her. "Wow.... it's so lovely" jisoo said. "Jisoo I have to go now.... I still have many patients.... see you jisoo"  lisa said as she finishes her food and go from there. Jisoo said okay as she started to play her phone. She don't have much patients today.

As she look around while playing the phone she saw jungkook who enterd the canteen. Jungkook also saw jisoo. Jisoo quickly look at phone and pretent that she didn't see him. Jungkook took what he wants and sit far from jisoo.

Jackson who enterd the canteen saw jisoo who was sitting alone. Every day he sees hundreds of beautiful girls. But he have never seen anyone beautiful as her. Jackson took what he wants and went near the table jisoo was sitting at. Jungkook who saw this got little angry but he stay still caz he know how jisoo is.

"Excuse me.... can I sit here" Jackson ask and jisoo look at him. "Well I don't own this place.... so no need to ask" jisoo said and again start to play her phone. Jisoo knew this person will be flirty even from the way he talks. "So you are a new doctor" Jackson ask and jisoo said yes. "What is your name.... I am doctor jackson" Jackson ask as he started to eat. "Jisoo.... didn't you come to the meeting today" jisoo ask. "Yes I was late.... that why I didn't came in" Jackson said. Jisoo lok at jungkook who was sitting far from her. At that time jungkook was also looking at her. Jungkook look at another side when he saw jisoo was looking her and jisoo bite her lips. Jackson saw this and got jealous.

"That is doctor jungkook.... this hospital handsome hunk.... girls go crazy over him.... I don't know why girls are after him" Jackson said not knowing the relationship between jungkook and jisoo. Jisoo got angry she wanted to slap Jackson so bad. "His parents also work here.... that why he is like a prince.... he will not care when girls ran after him....
because of him the girl who have to be after us are also after him" jisoo was angry and push the plate and stand up suddenly.

With that anger she took the water bottle Jackson brought and put it on his face and haed. "Just stay away from the things that are not related to you" jisoo said and stomed out of the canteen. Jackson was shocked. His eyes was widen. Water drops were falling from his face. Every one was looking at Jackson. Even jungkook. Jackson don't know what he said to deserves this. He again got shocked when jungkook gave him a tissue. Jungkook came there to know what happen between them. He thought Jackson said something to jisoo. Well Jackson is the popular flirty or playboy between girls.

Jackson clean his face from the tissue jungkook gave him. "What happen" jungkook ask as he sit on the chair jisoo sit before. "Don't know.... I didn't even tell anything to her.... bust she told me to stay away from the thing that are not related to me and put the water on me" Jackson said. "If you didn't say anything she will not say like that" jungkook said. "I am telling you I didn't said anything to her.... I told things about you" Jackson suddenly stops. "Abour me.... what did you say.... no.... you can't go.... tell me what did you say.... I will not be angry.... I came here to see what happen" jungkook said. "Don't be angry" Jackson said and jungkook nodded.  "I told her you are really popular here and when girls run after you you don't even look at them.... then this happens" Jackson said. Without getting angry jungkook started to laugh.  "Are you both having a thing" Jackson ask and jungkook got a little shock. His smile went away. "That is my sister" jungkook said and get up. "What.... what you mean jisoo is your sister and you are her brother" Jackson was really shocked this time. "It means she is doctor taeyang and doctor dara's daughter" Jackson was still in a shock. He had talk about her whole family.

"Yes you are saying the same thing.... I am her brother she is my sister so my parents also will be het parents.... then also open you mouth infront of a girl after doing a background check on her" jungkook said as hit patted Jackson's shoulders and went from there. Jungkook knew jisoo got angry because Jackson talk about him. But he also shocked when jisoo put water on Jackson.

Jisoo came into her cabin and calm her self down before she start her work again. Taeyang and dara knew about the incident when they went to the canteen. They didn't know the reason. Dara wait to talk to jisoo after going home. After eating dara went to her cabin and put her things on her bag and got ready to go home. At that time jungkook came in. "When will you finish" dara ask. "At 3" jungkook said. "Did you hear what jisoo did in the canteen.... she put water on doctor Jackson" dara ask and jungkook nodded his head. "Do you know why" dara ask. "Doctor Jackson said something about me and jisoo put water on him and told him to stay away from things that are not related to him" jungkook said. "Did you talk to doctor Jackson" dara adk. "Yup.... I told him jisoo is my sister and he said sorry.... and mom you know how doctor Jackson is.... every day there will something about him.... he don't take things seriously" jungkook said. Dara didn't say anything and wait near the reception it was the time jisoo was also coming there.

1080 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy