💎14💎

Jungkook shook his head before he open his eyes. At that time his eyes got widen when he saw jisoo who was sleeping kind of next to him. He look at to see if dara is there when he remembers what happened last night. Dara was not there. Jungkook again look at jisoo who was sleeping. He wanted to touch her face. He can't belive jisoo is going though the same thing as him. Even though every thing have a reason jungkook don't want hurt both of there hearts like this. Why is this feeling which is a sin started to develop in their hearts. Jungkook left a big sigh and left jisoo's room.

.

.

.

.

Everyone was there at the dining room for the breakfast. Even jisoo and jungkook. Dara knew what is both of there heart when they faced all of them with a fake smile. Taeyang was ready to go to hospital and dara took a one day leave again. "Jungkook when do you have to go to the hospital" taeyang ask. "At two" jungkook answered. "Tae.... do you know.... last night you mom was sleeping with your noona and hyung.... your mom didn't even miss me and you" taeyang said like a baby. Dara only smiled. Jungkook and jisoo didn't even smile as they both keep on eating their foods. "Really" taehyun said as he widen his eyes. Taehyun bring an angry expression to his face when dara nodded. "What happen.... they are also my children" dara said. When she knew what she just said she look at jungkook and jisoo. She saw how they both leave a small sigh.

Jisoo drops the spoon she was holding creating a big sound. Every one look at her including jungkook. But jisoo did even look at any of them as she ran away from there. Jungkook also eat few times after that as he smiled to them and left. "What happen to them" taeyang ask. "Jisoo is sad that she is going to Australia" dara said quickly. Now she also don't feel like eating. She just kept on thinking about jungkook and jisoo.

.

.

.

.

That night. Now jisoo has only todays left and then she will go to the Australia. Dara was thinking of telling the truth to jisoo and jungkook. She can't watch them living like that. They both are also her children that she loves a lot.

At night dara went to balcony to get some fresh air. It still have some times left till taeyang to come to home. And jungkook and jisoo are in home. When dara went to the balcony she saw jisoo sitting in the same spot she was sitting last night and jungkook was also sitting where he sit last night. This is what that make both jisoo and jungkook happy. Every night jisoo talk her heart out and jungkook sit there to listen to it as they both cry. Dara also sit on the stairs. Just like jungkook and jisoo her heart also hurt seeing both like this. The destiny is even playing with her life. Dara thinks how would jungkook reacts when he knows about the truth. But for sure then the both will be one. That happiness might make jungkook to forget up that bitter truth.

After sometimes she heard jisoo crying. Same like jisoo jungkook's and dara's heart was crying with jisoo.

"Loving you isn't the right thing to do"

"How can I ever change the thing I feel"

Jisoo sings that line in a painful voice which would break anyone's heart. She started to cry loudly. Dara look at jungkook. Jungkook. Go and stop her. Tell her how much you love her. Make her happy. Make yourself happy. All that was in dara's heart. Dara hide her self more when jungkook suddenly got up. Dara look at that side when she saw jungkook went near jisoo. If jungkook do same thing like he did last night then she will go between them and tell them the truth.

Jungkook stand next to jisoo. "Sooyaa" as jungkook calls jisoo stops crying. And she got up after wiping off her tears. "What's wrong.... you can tell me.... who will want to see you cry like this" jungkook said like he don't know anything. From the way he said it dara knew jungkook forcefully brought the siblings relationship between them. "I know you are not crying just because you have to go away.... you can share with me" jungkook said looking at jisoo. Even though jisoo will not say that she loves him she might say it to from an another way. And jungkook know if jisoo did it some of the eight in her heart will go away. Every one need cheerful words from the person he or she loves. But jungkook can only say that words to jisoo keeping the name board to a brother.

Jungkook holds jisoo's shoulders and made her sit on the floor. He also sit on the floor. They both got this feeling of lust when they sit that close to each other. But both of them are an example of patience. "Now tell me what happen.... then you will be able to lose some weight on your hear.... tell me" jungkook said as jisoo bit her lips and tears started to fell from her eyes. "Ohh.... look.... I did tell you to cry.... tell me what happen.... so that I can help you as your brother" when jungkook said it after gaining so much confidence jisoo look at jungkook's face. Dara put her hand on her mouth. "Do you love someone" when jungkook ask jisoo leave a heavy sigh as he nod her head. "Then why are you.... you can't get him" jungkook again ask. He wanted to make jisoo belive. Jisoo nodded again.

"Sooyaa.... see.... we will meet lot of person in our life.... some of them will stay by our side all the time and others will leave us.... and I am sure there will come a boy who will love you a lot.... you are still young.... he will you a lot that you will give him a space in my heart.... and he will love you till you die.... okay.... you still don't have to cry.... look at me.... I am twenty five and I am still cool" jungkook said as he forced a smile. Even though jungkook thought that he is making jisoo feel good what he don't know is it is making her worse. Dara couldn't wait anymore.  She is not as patient as them.

1095 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy