💎12💎

Dara put her right hand on her mouth as she cried. It feel like dara heard both jungkook's and jisoo's heart. Even before they both heard it dara have already heard it. That day jungkook told her that his friend love his sister and his sister don't know about it and his friend always tries his best to do the role of a brother. But he did said her that his friend cry and said that he wanted to change his heart. Dara even remembers jungkook saying love is something unbelievable.

Even though both of their heart beats are are same dara knew the reason why they kept it as a secret. Love is so unfair. But she will also not let both of her children to ger hurt. She will tell them the truth. They are not related so they can get married. Dara was shocked when jisoo suddenly started to cry so loudly.  Jisoo kept on hitting the floor. "Why did this happen.... why.... why did I fell in love.... that.... that is also with my own brother" jisoo said loudly. There was pain in her voice. She did hide it for a long now.

Whe dara look at jungkook she saw how shocked jungkook was. She knew jungkook told her the truth. He don't now jisoo loves too. Jungkook was looking at winding his eyes as tears kept on falling from his eyes. Dara started crying when knew how they both will feel right now. They both will be blaming on their own selves.

Jungkook look at jisoo not believing. A few minutes after he sits there jisoo started to cry. At that time he wanted hug jisoo so badly but he couldn't. The word that jisoo said just now is repeating near his ear. He then remembered every time they met each other. He remembered the every single think. It was a truth that he don't know. And it was a truth that he didn't even think about. Even though both of their heart wants the same thing they can't hide a something the world knows.

"Why did my heart beats to someone I can't have ever.... why.... why did my heart learn how to love.... at the first time I saw him.... the time he look at me.... why.... that is my brother.... for the first time I learn what is love also when he look at me.... that is when I knew what this feeling is.... six years.... for six years I am still waiting for his love.... don't I know he my brother" jisoo said crying. She saying all in heart to the dark sky with out knowing jungkook and dara are there behind her. Is telling this because she not strong enough to hide this anymore. Jungkook was wiping the tears that are leaving from his eyes.

With jisoo's every word there was a pain in jungkook's heart. Is is dara who is standing on the stairs. She sits there on the stairs not having enough power to stand anymore. She was crying silently not to let them know that she was there. From where she is sitting she can see both jungkook and jisoo. Afters years dara saw jungkook crying this much. As I man jungkook will cry like this only because he is really hurt.

For the first time jisoo look at jungkook in that kind of way is six years before. At that time jisoo will be fourteen. Dara remember how she fell in love with taeyang when she was fourteen and how much she cried when she couldn't have him. For sure jisoo is a strong girl. For all this years she hides this. For for six years also she waited to her brother.

Again jisoo hit on the floor. Then it was heared her shouting. And again she started to cry. If a girl get mad of waiting for her love then jisoobwill get mad. She had waited enough.

Jungkook couldn't stay anymore. He wipes gisctears as he got up from there and walk to where jisoo is. He knows jisoo can't see his face clearly because of the darkness. Even though they loved a lot they have to accept the fact that there won't be any more relationship between the other than being siblings. Jungkook didn't want to act like he know about it. He want to help jisoo to forget about him support her to start a new life. Now she is even going to go to Australia.

Jungkook stand right behind of jisoo as he put his hand on her shoulder. Dara was holding on her breath. She thought that jungkook is going to tell jisoo that he also do love her. Jisoo was scared to see jungkook. She quickly wipe her tears and get up. "What happen.... again some one is disturbing you" jungkook ask normally which hurt dara a lot. She just can't sit there and watch them securifing. But what can she do. In which face she is going to tell them the truth. She has really gone nuts.

Jungkook gulped when he saw the way jisoo was looking at her. Both of them will never be one. "No.... nothing happened.... I will just every one.... I have very few says left.... after that I have to go.... that's why" jisoo wipes her eyes and said laughing. She was afraid that jungkook might heaad her tonight. But jisoo is sure jungkook didn't hear her seeing how cool he is.

With jisoo's that answer there was a small pain on jungkook's and dara's heart.  Why there is a different thing in the heart and the thing we says are different. That is some thing that really hurts that person's heart.

"Really.... I see.... now go and sleep.... it is really late now" jungkook said because he want to sent jisoo. Even though his heart want to hug jisoo right at this moment he can't. Maybe when jisoo leave to Australia every thing will be fine.