Chapter 1

*This story takes place after the summer camp attack, they already have dorms and have been staying in them for 2 months already*

: Midoriya pov:
It was a Monday morning and I woke up an hour before school starts, so I decided to train. After training for about 30 minutes, I showered and change. I decide to go get some food at the convenience store down the road.

As I walking to the store the ground started to shake. That's when I saw a villian attacking civilians. My first thought was to get the civilians to safety, I started leading people away telling them stay calm.

Most people already ran away calling the cops, so it was easier to get everyone away.

I saw a mom trying to run away with her child, the villan was about to touch her so I powered OFA (One For All) and ran towards them.

I kicked the villan in the side, by the looks of it he can control rocks. He then lifted up a part of the road and threw it at me.

I dodged but more came right after, it was a lot harder because I was still trying to get the woman and her child away.

Once I saw the woman run off, I let my guard down a little on accident, then the villan then slapped my back. At first, I didn't feel anything then my body started to feel weird.

My vision got blurry and I fell to the ground unconscious, my last thought was "He had 2 quirks?!"

: Aizawa pov:
I was informed that there was a villan attack by the convenience store down the road. I quickly made my way over there, when I got there a big part of the ground was gone?

I saw the villan walking towards something, it seemed like he didn't notice me yet, then he quickly turned around and sent rocks flying my way.

I dodged them and erased his quirk, I went up to him and chopped his neck knocking him unconscious. I quickly wrapped him up in my capture scarf. I then remembered that he was walking towards something, so I went to go check what it was.

That's when I noticed an unconscious child! I ran over to him picking him up, I  noticed some features on him that looked like Midoriya? Then it clicked in my brain that this was Midoriya!

I dragged the villan to the police station and ran to UA with Midoriya. I burst into Recovery Girls office and she looked at me with a annoyed look in her face.

I showed her Midoriya and she said "Who's that?", I then told her all that happened this morning.

She nodded and did a check up on him, she told me he only had a few scratches. She also told me that this happened because of a quirk and he should turn back in about a month.

I nodded and carried a sleeping baby Midoriya to class. I was already 15 minutes late so the class should be there, this day is going to be troublesome. All I want is coffee, cats, and sleep.

: No one pov:
Aizawa walked into the classroom with Midoriya saying "Okay class today we have had some difficulties and Midoriya has turned into a child".

The class just looked absolutely shocked, all at once they started yelling out asking questions. Aizawa yelled at everyone to quiet down and said "I am going to give Midoriya to Yaoyorozu for safety and take a nap, try not to wake him up and if he does don't scare him."

He then proceeded to climb into his yellow sleeping bag and fall asleep. All of class 1-A was just confused, they decided to just talk quietly until Midoriya woke up.

: Yaoyorozu pov:
Aizawa-sensei gave Midoriya to me and fell asleep. I decided to make Midoriya clothes because the only thing he had on was a blanket, I gave Midoriya to Tsu (Tsuyu or Froppy) when I went to go make him clothes.

When I came back I changed Midoriya, I was talking to Tsu, Uraraka, and Iida when Midoriya started to move around.

I looked and him and his eyes opened, he looked around then at me. He looked really confused, I was about say something when his eyes became watery and he began to cry.

His cries weren't loud but they were loud enough to catch everyones attention. Everyone turned their heads, I tried everything to calm him down but nothing was working.

Other people came over and asked to hold him, I said yes and they tried to calm him down also. Then Bakugo stomped into the room, he yelled saying "What is all the noise! Shush!".

Midoriya turned his head and looked at Bakugo, he then automatically stopped crying. Everyone looked at Bakugo in surprise and he just said "What!" Almost all of us says "How did you do that?!"

(866 words)

Hi! So that's it for the first chapter yay! I'm happy to be back and updating again, I hope you guys like the chapter I will be updating every other day. Enjoy!