30

excuse me for the mistakes 🤦🏾‍♀️¡

Christian "Kemo"

"Chris"Queen said calling my name snapping me out of my thought

"Heh, wassup" I said still not looking at her.

"What's wrong"she said messing with her hands and sighing.

"Shittt you tell me you all happy and shit , moved on and everything"I said smiling and my face turned back straight and I looked at her.

"..."she sighed then started back playing with her fingers.

"Oh okay"i said and chuckled.

"It's just - your not going to understand" she said.

I nodded my head wanting her to continue.

"I'm IN LOVE with YOU but I Love Clea-"I looked at her and she looked back down talking softly.

"It's like I can find a vibe and then we have a child and he's looks just like you and I love you and will pick you over anybody but blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah I blah blah - are you high Christian" was the last thing I heard.

I looked in her eyes and leaned in.

She was close to my lips and I kissed her forehead.

"Hell yea I'm high as fuck yo" I said and started laughing.

I looked at queen and her grumpy face came on meaning I'm not finna be high after what ever she about to say.

Lord I'm asking now if she piss me off and my high comes off I don't take it out on -

"CHRISTIAN IM TIRED OF YOUR SHIT I JUST WANT YOU TO BE OUT OF MY LIFE I HATE YOU A -"after that I could hear nothing just feeling my breathing pipe close in on each other and my heart slowing down.

*lights* flashback

"CHRISTIAN YOU EMBARRASSED ME YOU FUCKING EMBARRASSING CHILD IM TIRED OF YOUR SHIT I JUST WANT YOU OUT OF MY LIFE AND - I - I hate you and I just want you to live with your mother and never come back to me anymore you-" he cut himself off and slapped my 16 year old ass as hard as he can and my mother walked in and started fighting him back.

"Get off my mom dad please Im sorry"

*lights fade* flashback ends

"Bye"

"No I'm sorr -"

"LEAVE NAJIA I SAID GET.THE.FUCK.OUT"I said sternly.

"NO Christian please I'm -"

I closed my eyes and breathed in.

I got out my car and walked to her side of the door and opened it not looking at her at all.

"GETTHEFUCKOUT u got 3 seconds"

".." she got out and I can tell she was starring at me as I got back in the car so I pulled off.

My phone lit up and it was from
"GermX☠️🦠"

Saying she needs to see me at Tray house

I took my time going over there which was approx- sa something second cause it's wasn't that long.

I pulled up and checked my surroundings and I went in.

"Wassup Kemo"they said speaking and I nodded.

"Um question - who has blood type O positive"Poison said catching everybody's attention.

"Don't nobody over here got no zero positive" Luhdee said.

"Nigga- wait why"Draco asked.

"Because due to the SHOOTING SOMEBODYYY caused a girl that we know ha-"

"Tiny in the hospital and she needs blood"I said and my eyes was starting to water and I looked at everybody and blinked away the tears and got out the house before anybody noticed.

I bumped into somebody and it was Demon.

I took a deep breath and looked at him.

" V'Luxuary she's in the hospital because she got shot at the club and she needs O positive blood type and we don't have nobody that has that blood type" I said and shook my head.

He looked down and chuckled.

"Oh"he said and I shook my head and went wherever my head took me.