💐 1 💐

Sunshine :
Sungie where are you?

Quokka :
I'm at the studio with
Chan hyung and
Changbin hyung.

Quokka :
Why?

Sunshine :
Nothing.

Sunshine :
Maybe you should start
our plan!

Sunshine :
Try talk to them or give
them your affection!

Quokka :
But I'm not like you...

Quokka :
All members love your
cuddles.

Quokka :
Chan hyung only give
me affection when we're
alone.

Quokka :
Meanwhile Changbin...
barely give me any
affection...

Sunshine :
Don't say that!

Sunshine :
That's why you should
give them more affection!

Sunshine :
Maybe they'll open up to
you?

Sunshine :
You guys have known each
other for a long time so I
guess there's no problem
with it.

Quokka :
That's why!

Quokka :
What if they think I'm
weird?

Sunshine :
You're weird Sungie...

Sunshine :
Just give it a try!

Quokka :
I guess I'll try...

Sunshine :
That's my Sungie!
Good luck!

__________________

'This better worth it...' "Um... Hyungie?" "Hyungie? You never call us that... Are you okay?" Chan said and put his hand on Jisung's forehead.

"You're don't have a fever... Are you sick?" "I-I'm perfectly fine! W-why can't I call you guys that..." Jisung pout. 'Cute' Chan and Changbin thought.

"I-I'm just bored... We've been thinking about our new song all day. C-can we do something else?" "I don't know... Can we or shall we?" Chan joked.

"Chan hyung~" Jisung whined. "I'm bored too but what should we do?" Changbin said. "Jisung? It's your idea so what should we do?"

"Let's go to the nearby cafe! I want to eat cheesecake!" Jisung immediately stand up. "Woah relax young man" Chan chuckled.

"Let's go Binnie hyung~" Jisung pulls the shortest arm. "Who said I'm not going? I just need to wear my jacket"

On their way to the cafe, Jisung clings both of his arm on Chan and Changbin. "Why are you so clingy today?" Changbin asked.

"No I'm not! I'm always clingy" "We know that but usually you're clingy with Minho and Hyunjin" Chan said. Jisung lowers his head and moves his hand from their arms.

"A-am I making you guys u-uncomfortable?" "No that's not what we meant!" They take one of Jisung's hand and put on their arm.

Jisung moves his hand back and pouts while walking faster than the other two. Chan and Changbin catch up beside him. "Is Sungie sulky?" Changbin asked.

"Come on Sungie~. We'll treat you your cheesecake~" Chan babying him. Jisung's face lit up and looks at the both of them.

"Really?! Promise?!" "Wow cheesecake over us Jisung?" Chan asked him. "Well you guys can offer me other thing but you guys go with cheesecake" Jisung said.

"Yeah whatever. Let's just go eat your cheesecake" Changbin said. Jisung ran to the cafe entrance. "Jisung acts weirdly today right hyung?" Changbin asked Chan.

"Yeah like he wants to show affection to us. Maybe we shouldn't mind it. He's a weird person after all" Chan joked.

"We better walk faster or he'll be sulky again" Changbin said.