💐 6 💐

"Sungie?" Felix called him. Jisung looks at him and tilted him head. "Are you busy right now?" Jisung shook his head. Felix sit beside him.

"I think I wanna confess today" He said slowly. "Are you sure? We can take more time if you want" "I want to but I don't wanna confess alone" Felix pouts.

"So you want me to confess to Channie and Binnie too?" Felix nodded. "Please~" Felix whined. "But I'm not confident enough" Jisung said and plays with his fingers.

Both of them pouted. They heard a knock on the door and flinched slightly. "W-who is it?" "It's Chan" Jisung get up and opened the door for Chan.

"Thanks Sungie but I just wanna ask some questions" Chan smiles which Jisung return it. "What do you wanna ask hyung?" Felix said.

"Are you guys okay? Do you have anything to tell me or something?" Felix and Jisung looked at each other for a second and shook their head.

"Nothing..." They whispered. "You guys are keeping it between you guys huh. Okay then but feel free to talk to me whenever you want" And with that Chan left the room.

"Should we tell him?" Jisung asked. "I want to because It's not Channie that I like so I'll go to Chan hyung now. Bye!" Felix waved at him.

"Felix-" Felix left him alone. "How dare he" Jisung walks to the living room and sit with Seungmin and Jeongin. "What are you guys watching?"

________________________

"Sungie!" Felix smiles and ran to him. "Uh are you okay?" "I'm okay. It's good to let it go out of my chest" The both of them walks to the kitchen so they'll get their own space.

"So what did Chan hyung said to you?" "He said that he won't judge me for liking not one but TWO members at the same time but he'll support whatever will happen in the future"

"That's nice so you still wanna confess?" "Maybe not. Let's take more time like you said" "Felix we have practice now. Minho hyung is waiting for us!" Hyunjin shouted from his room.

"I'm coming! I'll go now okay Sungie? Bye!" Felix left. Again. Jisung get up and and drink a glass of water. "Jisung are busy right now?" Changbin asked.

"No hyung. Why?" "I need someone to talk to and I don't want to be a burden to Chan hyung" "Of course we can talk" Changbin dragged Jisung to his room.

"Actually Sung I overheard what Chan hyung and Felix talk about" "W-what?" "I want to show Chan hyung my new lyrics but I overheard it"

"W-what did you h-heard?" "I assume you already know about it but when I heard Felix said that my heart broke" Changbin tears starting to fall.

Jisung hugs him, forcing himself not to cry. "I-I've like Felix r-recently and I'm p-planning to confess t-to him but-" Changbin hiccups.

"I-It's okay hyung... Take your time. Breath in, breath out" Jisung whispered and stroke Changbin's hair. They stay like that for awhile until Changbin speak again.

"I like your hug. It's warm. I should hug you more" Changbin put his head on the younger's neck. "Hyungie?" "Shh... Let's stay like this for a bit more"

Jisung feels happy that Changbin loves his touch but what made his heart shattered was Changbin like Felix.