💐 3 💐

The next day is still a boring day for 3racha. Well at least for Changbin and Jisung. "Chan hyung I'm bored~" Jisung whined.

"We're not gonna go anywhere unless you guys finish your songs" Chan said. "So if we finish it we can go somewhere?" Changbin asked.

"Well-" "We'll finish our song!" Changbin and Jisung said at the same time. Chan
sighed and continued his work. After 30 minutes the two of them yell.

"Chan hyung we're done!" "WHAT?! You guys finish it in 30 minutes?! Let me look at it" Chan take the lyrics. Surprisingly, the lyrics is amazing.

"Can we go somewhere today hyung?" Changbin asked again. "Who said you guys can?" "But-" "I didn't promise you guys anything" Chan said coldly.

"Channie hyung~" Jisung whined and pouted. "Please~ We're bored~" Chan
sighed again. "Okay fine we can go somewhere but not now"

The both of them groaned. "Then when?" Changbin said. "Maybe tonight?" "YAY!" Chan hid his face on his palm. "If you guys don't keep quite I'll cancel it"

Changbin and Jisung immediately shut up. They face each other and start a quiet conversation. "So where do you think we're going hyung?"

"I wanna go to a night club" Changbin said proudly. Jisung hit his arm. "Are you insane hyung?! There's no way we can go there!"

"I'm kidding Sung! You don't have to hit me! It's hurt you know?" Changbin dramatically said. Jisung get closer to him.

He massages Changbin's arm a little. "I'm sorry~" He pouted. "Okay guys let's go home and eat dinner first before going out" Chan interrupted.

They packed their things and walk out. "Chan hyung where are we going tonight?" Jisung jump out of excitement. "I don't know but no inappropriate place" Chan said and glared at them.

"Can we go to cinema? There's a movie that I wanna watch!" "Sure we can. It's better than a night club" Chan glares at Changbin. "I was kidding!"

_________________________

"We're home!" Chan shouted. "Hi guys!" Felix said. The ball of sunshine is playing a video game with Hyunjin while Minho just watch the both of them.

"Minho where's Seungmin and Innie?" "They're in their room" Chan hummed and walks to his room. "Changbin hyung" Jisung called.

"What?" "It's about tonight plan. Only the three of us or the entire Stray Kids will go?" Changbin thinks for a second. "I didn't think about that. I'll ask Chan hyung" "Okay hyungie!"

Jisung walks to Felix and sit beside him. "What are you guys playing?" "Mario Kart" Minho said. "Who is winning?" "Obviously me Sungie" Felix smiles.

"Jisung!" He heard Changbin called him. "Yes hyung?" "Chan said all of us. It's fair" "Okay thanks hyungie!" Jisung smiles.

"Uhh... Sung?" He turned to face Hyunjin. He signaled Hyunjin to continue. "Why are you calling Changbin hyung 'hyungie'?" Jisung whined.

"Why can't I?" He said, mad a little. "I'm just asking. No need to be mad" Hyunjin said. Felix turns to his twin. "Where are we going Sungie?"

"To the cinema! Chan said if we finish our song we can go somewhere so me and Changbin hyung finish it faster!" "Really?!" Jisung nodded.

After they finish their little game session, Felix and Jisung when to their room to talk. "So do you have any plan Sungie?" "Huh? What plan?"

"Aren't you the one that suggested to go somewhere?" "No it's Binnie hyung. I don't even think that we plan things" Jisung laughed sheepishly.

"It's okay my twin, I have a plan and it's so simple!" "What is it?" "Just stick together with the members we like" "What if they don't want to?"

"If Minho hyung and Jinnie want to sit with you, just reject them and tell them to sit with me. I'll do the same to Channie and Binnie!"

"You're genius my twin!"