💐 2 💐

"Let's take a break guys" Minho informed the other two. Hyunjin and Felix sit down on the couch and drink their water. Minho take his phone and call someone.

"Who are you calling Minho hyung?" Felix asked. "Jisung" "Why?" Hyunjin asked. "I wanna go eat with him after this" Minho said. "I wanna go too!" Hyunjin said.

"I'll ask Jisung" Meanwhile Felix plays with his fingers. 'I wanna spend time with them. I hope Sungie is busy with Channie and Binnie'

Minho
Jisung

Hey Jisung are you busy right now?

I am. Why?

Oh... Me and Hyunjin just wanna eat dinner with you later.

I'm sorry hyung but I'm with Chan hyung and Changbin hyung. Maybe next time.

Yeah sure. No problem.

Sorry again Minho hyung.

It's fine. Have fun with them.

Alright hyung!

Minho was about to hang up but he heard Jisung said something.

You and Hyunjin can spend time with Felix! Seungmin and Innie is busy with their vocal class so Lix will be lonely.

Nice idea of yours. We'll spend time with him.

Goodbye hyung! Say hi to the other two!

Bye to you too. Say hi to your Changbin and Chan hyung for me!

Okay!

And then Jisung hang up just like that. "Jisung is busy with the other 3racha member" Minho said. "So what should we do now?" Hyunjin asked.

"We can continue our practice but Jisung told us to spend time with our Sunshine" Minho smiles. 'Thank you Sungie! I love you so much for doing this for me!'

"Spend time with me? Then what should we do?" "I don't know but let's at least talk about something" Hyunjin said. "Let's talk about you and Changbin hyung" Hyunjin added.

"Me and Changbin? Is there anything to talk about?" "Yeah I wanna know why you wanted Changbin hyung to kiss you back then~" Hyunjin teased.

"It just a game. There's nothing actually" "But you can ask Changbin to kiss me instead" Minho questioned. "Hyung you know I like affection right?"

"You can ask it from me" "But it was Changbin hyung's punishment~" Felix whined. "Okay this us getting intense. Let's forget about this topic" Hyunjin said.

The tallest walks around the dance practice room and open every cabinet. He opened one of the cabinet and saw a board game.

"Hyung, Lix there's a board game here" He informed. "Whose this?" Felix asked. "I don't know. Maybe it's Got7 sunbaenim? They likes to play games"
Minho said.

"Let's use it for awhile. Got7 sunbaenim went home already. Play for awhile won't hurt" Hyunjin said. "I guess we can" Minho said.

"B-but what if there's a missing pieces? They'll blame us!" Felix said, sounded
worried. "We'll buy them a new one. It's not that expensive~" Hyunjin said again.

"Okay but if anything happens you will buy a new one" Minho said while pointing at the tallest. "Why?~ We'll use together~"

"Well it's your idea" "Okay fine whatever" They started to play the game. It's been hours since they play it and Hyunjin still losing"

"This isn't fair!" Hyunjin shouted. "It's not our fault that you're suck at this game" Minho said and Felix laughed. Suddenly Minho's phone rings.

Hello?

LEE MINHO WE'RE ARE YOU AND THE OTHER TWO DANCER?!

Chan hyung? Relax why are you yelling?!

'WHY' YOU ASKED ME?! IT'S 8PM RIGHT NOW!

Minho looks at the clock and his eyes widen.

I-I'm sorry hyung. We just lost the track of time. We'll be there soon!

You better be here with them or I'll slit your throat

Minho hung up and quickly wearing his jacket. "Hyung what's wrong?" "It's 8pm already and Chan hyung is mad right now!"

Hyunjin and Felix immediately put the board game back where it should be and take their things and started to run away with Minho.

"Chan hyung will kill me!"