💐 13 💐

"Innie" "Yes hyung?" "Wanna bet something?" Jeongin tilted his head and stopped whatever he's doing. "Bet what hyung?"

"I bet that when we go home dance racha will say that they're dating" Seungmin said. "But isn't that so sudden?" "That's why I asked you if you wanna bet?"

"Okay then how much?" Seungmin sit in front of him. "How much do you want it to be?"

_____________

"Lixie we're supposed to think of choreographies" Minho said to the boy who is clinging on his arm. "But today is our first day dating~" Felix whined.

"But what do you wanna do Sunshine? I'm bored~" Hyunjin whined. "Let's go on a date then!" "Where do you wanna go?" Minho asked.

"Wait a minute" Felix said and took out his phone. "Who are you calling?" "Sungie!"

Hi Sungie!

Hi Lix! Why did you call?

I need you to suggest a good place for a first date

Okay... But why? Are you going on a date?! With whom?

Hehe! It's a secret~. I'll tell you when we're home.

Okay then... Well we went to my favourite cafe because Channie and Binnie knew that I like that place. Maybe you can go your lover's favourite place or something.

Thank you for the suggestion Sungie! Bye bye!

Bye!

"So what did Jisung said?" "Let's go to Minho hyung's favourite place Jinnie!" "My favourite place? Why not you guys?" "Older first" Hyunjin said.

Felix nodded. "And for our second date we'll let Hyunjin pick and then me and we'll follow the circle!" Felix said excitedly.

"So hyungie where are we going?" "Let's go to the cats cafe" Minho smiled.

____________________

"Seungmin, Jeongin where is our dance racha?" Chan asked. "They're still not home" Seungmin said and Chan sighed. "Minho better take the responsibility"

Chan dialed his number

Lee Minho where are you and where is Hyunjin and Felix?

They're with me hyung. You don't have to worry about it.

I just want to remind you that don't come home too late. I want you guys to come home before 10 pm. Got it?

Yes hyung. We're actually on our way. We're stopping by a convenience store. Do you guys want anything?

Minho waits for a minute and Chan talks again.

Just by some snacks.

Alright hyung.

______________

"So Felix do you have anything to tell me?" Jisung immediately asked him when he walks out of the bathroom. "Well let's wait for Minho hyung and Jinnie"

Minho and Hyunjin walks in the living room and sit. They feel that eyes on them and look at the members. "What is it?"

"So guys we're dating!" Felix clapped his own hands. Jisung stand up and hug Felix while jumping around. "Okay sunshine twins calm down" Chan said.

"Innie you owe me $20" Seungmin said. "Hyung you're a meanie" Jeongin pouted and give him the money. "Did you guys bet on us?! How dare you!" Hyunjin over dramatically said.

"I'm offended" Felix play along. "Then be offended" Seungmin joked. "Yah don't talk to my boyfriends like that" Minho said.

"So Minnie and Innie, when will you guys confess to each other?" Hyunjin suddenly said.