💐 7 💐

"Changbin, Jisung where are you-" Chan stopped his sentence when he saw Changbin sleeping in Jisung's arm. Jisung looks at Chan and blushes.

"Do you need anything hyung?" He whispered. "I wanna go to our studio together but I guess we're not gonna do that today"

Jisung slowly removed his hands to sit up. "Sungie~" He heard Changbin whined. "Binnie hyung wake up~. Channie hyung is here~"

Changbin immediately sat up. "Why are you so flustered Bin?" Chan asked. "N-nothing" "I'm not gonna question you because you cuddle with Jisung"

"N-no it just another problem" "You have a problem? Why don't you talk to me?" "It's okay hyung. Jisung already calmed me down" Changbin smiles.

"Okay but I still can listen to your problems if you wants" Changbin sighed and tells him what he told Jisung. "I'm sorry Bin I don't know that" Chan said.

"It's fine. Really" Chan turns to Jisung and pats his head. "What a good dongsaeng. Listened to his hyung's problem" Chan smiles.

Jisung blushes when Chan praised him. "So what are we gonna do now?" Changbin asked. "Let's just rest for today"

"Okay then hyung" Changbin laid down on his bed. "Sung cuddle me" He opened his arms. Jisung giggles and lay down beside him.

"Channie hyung wanna join us?" Jisung asked. "Why not?" Chan smiles and laid down beside Jisung and they trapped the youngest in the middle.

___________________________

"So Lix what did you and Chan hyung talked about?" Minho asked. "Uh n-nothing!" "Come on you can tell us" Hyunjin said.

"I-I told him about my crush..." "Oo~ You have a crush? Who is it?" Hyunjin asked. "I'm not gonna tell you! It's a secret!" "Is it Changbin?" Minho asked.

"Nope" "I thought you like Binnie hyung" "No I don't. It's all just for fan service" Hyunjin nodded. "How about you guys?" Felix asked.

"I liked Seungmin but I stopped when he told me that he likes Innie" Hyunjin said. Felix feels relief and pity at the same time. "Why did you give up?"

"Because Innie told me that he likes Seungmin so actually I'm waiting for one of them to confess" Felix nodded. "Did you really move on?"

"Yeah. I moved on at the beginning of the year" "Woah you're so cool Jinnie!" Felix clapped his hand. "How about you Minho hyung?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Minho asked. "Wait hyung- You really like Jisung?!" Hyunjin said. Minho nodded. "Surprisingly I do. All the affection he gave me seems true"

"What if it isn't?" Felix suddenly said.

_________________

I forgot to publish this chapter actually😅