💐 14 💐

"C-confess what?!" Seungmin said, clearly flustered. "Oh come on Minnie. Everyone here are dating and why don't you confess and join us?" Hyunjin said.

"I-I don't like J-Jeongin" "Y-you don't like me Minnie hyung?" Jeongin pouted with his watery eyes. "T-that's not what I meant-"

He looks at the other members and saw them glaring at him. 'If you make him cry we'll cut your head off'. He feels like Chan's eyes is talking to him.

Seungmin sighed and stand up. He hold the youngest's hand and dragged him to their shared bedroom. "Don't disturb us" Seungmin said sternly.

"Are they gonna have sex?" Minho suddenly asked Chan. "LEE MINHO!"

______________________

"Why don't you like me hyung?" Jeongin still pouting and fiddling with his fingers. Seungmin crouched in front of him so he can look at the younger's face. (I.N is sitting on his bed)

The older cupped his face. "I like you Innie. Very much. But it's not  platonic love and I don't want you to underestimate it" Seungmin explained.

"B-but I don't like you as my friend! I-I want you to be my boyfriend!" Jeongin exposed himself. "A-are you sure? I don't want you to be confuse"

Jeongin hit his arm playfully. "I will not! I'm a grown up man!" "But you still our baby" Seungmin said and Jeongin shakes his head.

"I'm your baby!" The youngest smiles widely. "If you're my baby then be my boyfriend" It's now Seungmin's time to smile.

"Of course!" Jeongin giggles. Seungmin look into his eyes and pecked his lips. "H-hyung~! At least warn me first!" "Warn? My lips aren't dangerous baby"

"Hyung~" He whined.

______________________

Guess what? I forgot to update that's why this chapter is latter than the others
╥﹏╥