💐 9 💐

Jisung heard a knock on his door. He opened it and reveals Lee Minho. "Yes hyung?" "Are you busy right now? I need to tell you something"

Jisung shook his head and told the older to continue. Minho pushed Jisung inside so they can talk privately. "Sungie I need to get this out of my chest,

I like you"

Jisung eyes widen and he only stares at the floor. "Sungie? I-I know you don't feel the same but I need to throw the uneasiness away. I-I'll leave now"

And like that Minho just walked away. Chan walks in and sit beside Jisung. "Is everything alright Sung?" Jisung shook his head.

"E-everything is a m-mess" Jisung sobs. "Why? What happened?" Chan pulled him in his embrace. "B-Binnie liked Lix, L-Lix likes Minho hyung b-but M-Minho hyung just confessed t-to me..."

"Shh Sungie calm down..." Chan caressed his back. Jisung took his times to calm down but he still clinging to Chan.

"But Jisung what's wrong with Binnie liked Felix?" Jisung body stiffened. He didn't remember when he said it. "I-I uhh..."

"Do you like Binnie?"

_____________________

"Hey Sunshine" Minho greeted Felix who is in the kitchen. "U-uhh hi hyung" "Can I sit with you?" "You don't have to ask. You live here too" Felix answered.

Minho sit beside the younger and play with his fingers. "I'm sorry hyung" Felix said. "Why are you apologizing?" "I was so rude yesterday..."

"It's okay... But what you told me was true" Minho gave him a sad smile. "What is it hyung?"

"Jisung doesn't like me..."