💐 8 💐

"What do you mean it isn't?" Minho asked. "What if he doesn't like you back?" Felix stated. Minho looks down. "We don't know that"

"But I do" Felix stated again. "Felix why are you talking to Minho hyung like that?" Hyunjin said. Felix grabs his bag and walks out.

"I can't believe it" Felix said. Meanwhile in the dance practice room. "What's wrong with him?" Hyunjin said. "Maybe he's right" Minho suddenly said.

"About what?" "About Jisung. Maybe he doesn't like me. Just like Felix said, only for fan service"

_______________

Felix walks in their dorm and greeted by a cute sight. Seungmin is cuddling with Jeongin. "Hey what are you guys doing?" "We're watching a movie" Seungmin said.

"Where is the others?" Jeongin asked. "Uh they told me to go first. By the way where is 3racha?" "They're in Changbin hyung's room"

"Oh okay" Felix knocked on Changbin's door. "Jisung!" He burst in the room and startled the three of them who is sleeping.

"Felix why would you do that? I'm having the greatest sleep I ever had" Chan said. 'Wow Chan is sleeping? I guess Jisung is making his progress'

"I just wanna talk to Jisung. I don't know that you guys are sleeping" Felix said. "Jisung isn't available. He is busy" Changbin said.

"What is he doing?" Felix asked. "Cuddling with me" Changbin answered him. "M-maybe Felix has something important to tell me" Jisung blushes.

Changbin sit up and tsked. "Fine you can go but come back later" Changbin lay again. Chan lay beside him. "Come back okay Sung?" Chan asked.

Jisung nodded and follows Felix to his room. "What is it Lixie?" Felix hugs Jisung and starting to cry. "Lix why are you crying?" Jisung stroke his hair.

"M-Minho hyung l-likes you" He hiccuped. 'In one day two of my members is crying in my arms'. "You're making progress huh Sungie" Felix chuckled.

"A little bit but I need to make Changbin moves on first" Jisung stated. "Move on? Why? Do he likes another member?" "Yeah. He liked you" Jisung sadly smiles.

"I'm sorry Sungie" "There's no need to be sorry about. It's their decision and we can't do anything about it. What we can do is try harder Lix" Jisung smiles.

"You're right Sungie" Felix returned the smiles.

_________

I made a mistake in the previous chapter🤪. I was supposed to write 'likes Seungmin' but I wrote 'likes Hyunjin' 😝