💐 4 💐

"Chan hyung come on! I'm excited! It's been awhile since we go out together!" I.N said. "I'm already done. Changbin is the one that's still choosing what to wear" Chan said.

"Changbin hyung can you be faster or we'll leave without you!" "Why are so aggressive today Innie?" Seungmin asked.

"I'm not!" Jeongin and Seungmin argue for a moment until Chan stopped them. "Felix go check on Changbin" Chan commanded.

Felix glanced at Jisung and pats his butt. "Go check on him!" Felix whispered. Jisung get up and walks to Changbin's room.

"Felix I told you to go and why did Jisung went there?" "He volunteered" Felix pouted. "It doesn't seem so" "You don't have to be like that hyung" Minho said.

__________________________

Jisung knocked on Changbin's bedroom door. "Hyung are you done yet?" "No! Jisung can you come in?" "Uh sure..." Jisung walks in and saw Changbin half naked.

"H-hyung wear your shirt!" Jisung closed his eyes. "Relax. I don't know what to wear" "What do you mean? You can just take any shirt and wear" Jisung said.

"I know that but I want to match my shirt with the pants that I wear" Jisung looks at Changbin's black pants. "You can wear any shirt. Every colour fits black" Jisung smiles.

"I don't notice that. Can you take any shirt in the closet?" Jisung turned around and scanned the closet and reach one shirt.

"Pink?" "I know you like pink hyung. You always wear one with us~" Jisung pouted. "But I'm not wearing in outside" Changbin shook his head.

"Please~" Jisung whined. "Wear it~" "Fine but only because you told me to" Changbin grabbed it and wear it. "Come on" Changbin pushed Jisung.

_____________________________

"We wait for you for 15 minutes and you wear a simple pink t-shirts with black pants?!" Jeongin said. "Changbin wear pink huh" Seungmin said.

"I can wear whatever I want!" "Okay don't fight or I'll poke your eyes with chopsticks" Minho said. "He is saying cruel things again"

___________________

"Lix!" Jisung whispered to him. "What?" Felix whispered back. "Binnie hyung wear pink for me!" He squealed softly. "Really? How did you convince him?"

"I whined until he said that 'Fine but only because you told me to' " Jisung said. Felix and Jisung keep talking and whispering until they arrived at their destination.

"Yay we're here!" Jeongin yelled. All the members laughed at the maknae behaviour. "What movie you guys wanna watch?" Chan asked.

"Can we watch horror movie? Please!" Jeongin said. "I'm okay with it if the others want to" "We are okay with it" They all said at the same time.

Felix walks to Minho and Hyunjin. "Can I sit with the both of you?" He smiles. "Of course! Why not?" Hyunjin said. He turned to Jisung and give him a thumbs up.

They all went to their sit. Felix in between Minho and Hyunjin. Jisung in between the other 3racha members. Meanwhile Jeongin beside Seungmin.

____________________

"You're the one that wanted to watch a horror movie but you're the one that got scared pretty badly" Seungmin said to Jeongin.

Jeongin actually cling onto Seungmin's arm because he's afraid that the ghost will catch him. The other members laughed at him.

Felix and Jisung walk slowly so they'll walks behind. They hug each other and shiver. "That movie was scary Sungie" Felix said.

"I know... I don't think I can sleep tonight. Let's cuddles tonight Lixie"