💐 12 💐

"We'll go to the studio now!" Jisung waves at the members except for Chan and Changbin. "Bye Sungie!" Felix waved back at them.

Seungmin looks at Chan's hand that's holding Jisung's hand and Changbin's arm that wrapped perfectly on the younger's waist.

"Lix hyung" Jeongin called. "Yes Innie? Why?" "The three of them are so close these days. Why?" "They're dating" Felix smiles widely.

"THEY'RE DATING?!" All of them screamed. "You guys don't have to scream!" Felix pouted. "Sorry..." They said in unison.

"When did they started to date? How?" Seungmin asked. "I don't know. You guys can ask them when they get back home" Felix said.

"Then let's keep ourselves busy. Come on Innie we have vocal class to attend in 15 minutes" Seungmin stand up. "Coming hyung" Jeongin follow his movement.

"Can I walk with you guys?" Felix suddenly asked. "Of course but why? Your dance session is in 30 minutes" Seungmin said.

"I need to talk to Sungie earlier today but both of us forgot about that so I'm going to visit 3racha first and then I'll go to the dance practice room" Felix explained.

"Okay let's go!" Jeongin said smilingly.

_______________

"Who get there first confess first, deal?" Hyunjin said. "Deal" They starting to run from their dorm to the company. When they arrived, Minho gets the (hell)evator first.

"Fuck!" Hyunjin said. He ran to the stairs and run all the way upstairs. When he get there he looks at the elevator's and smiles.

"Minho hyung will take his time" So Hyunjin decided to walk slowly to the dance studio. But suddenly he heard the elevator's Ding!

He looks back and saw Minho running towards him. He starting to run and disturb another idols. He ran into some seniors.

"Sorry sunbaenim!" They screamed. "What's wrong with kids these days?" Jinyoung said. "They act exactly like Bambam and Yugyeom so leave them be" JB said.

_____________

They burst in the dance practice room and startling Felix. Hyunjin slide and get to him first. "I came here first!" "You're cheating!" "No I don't!"

The two of them keep arguing. "SHUT UP!" Felix yelled. "What do you guys argue about? I'll let you guys talk one by one. Hyunjin you first"

"I like you Sunshine" Hyunjin said, made Felix shocked. "I like you too Lee Felix" Minho said. Those sentences made Felix smiles widely.

"I like you guys too!" "Felix please be serious. We like you in a romantic way" Minho said. "I know how you guys like and I like you guys too so what's the problem?" Felix tilted his head.

"Y-you can't like two person at the same time" Hyunjin said. "The what about Channie, Binnie and Sungie?" Felix questioned.

"If you guys have a problem with me liking two person that I'll stop liking you two" Felix plays with his hands. "That's not what we meant Lix" Minho said.

"We don't like each other like we love you" "I can help you guys! Sungie did the same until Channie and Binnie fall in love too!"

Minho looks at Hyunjin. "We'll try if Hyunjin wants to" Minho said. Hyunjin thinks for a second and looks at Felix who is pouting and giving him puppy eyes.

"F-fine I'll try" Hyunjin said. "Yay! I love you guys!" "We love you too" They smile.