💐 10 💐

"I-I'm sorry about that h-hyung" "No it's okay. Not everything will happen how we want" Minho smiled. "Let's go practice then. Jinnie must be waiting" Felix smiles.

"Yeah let's go"

______________

"So Jisung are you gonna answer my question?" Chan asked. Jisung said something under his breath and luckily Chan heard it.

"You do?" Jisung face becomes a tomato and grabbed Chan's hands. "Please hyung don't tell him! I'll do anything you want!" Jisung begged.

"Relax Sungie I'm not going to but in one condition" "W-what is it?" "You have one more crush right? Tell me who is it" Jisung's face heat up again.

"B-but hyung-" "You said you'll do anything. Just tell me I won't judge you" Chan gave him his smile. "Are you sure you wanna know hyung?" Jisung whined.

Chan grabs his hands and caresses it. "Tell me Sungie" Chan whispered. "I-I l-like y-you Channie h-hyung" Chan smiles again.

"Look it's not that hard is it?" The older caresses his face while mesmerising the younger's eyes. "C-can I kiss you Jisung?"

The younger smiles and nodded. They lean closer until they closed their gap. Jisung feels sparks explode in his stomach.

Chan tastes the sweet lips and smiles. They pulled away and Jisung suddenly feels shy and hides his face on Chan's shoulder.

"Why are so shy about Sungie? We just kissed" Jisung whined in reply. "D-do you like me too hyung?" "Like? No I love you" Chan chuckled.

Jisung looks at the older in disbelief. "R-really?" Chan nodded. "I've been dreaming about this since we met" Chan smiles.

Jisung pouted. "Aww I like you a little late" "There's nothing wrong with that as long as you're mine" They cuddle for minutes but suddenly Chan asked Jisung a question.

"When will you confess to Binnie?" "I-I don't know. At least not now. He still need to move on from Felix" "Then help him move on" Chan reply.

"What do you mean hyungie?" "When you help him he'll fall in love with you" "I don't know if I can do that~" Jisung whined.

"I won't push you but in the meantime I don't wanna share you" "Why not?" "Cause you're mine only for a few minutes" Chan pouted.