💐 11 💐

1 week passed...

Minho has been spending time with Hyunjin and Felix for a week now. Sometimes he forgot that Jisung rejected him.

Meanwhile Jisung he's trying to help Changbin move on along side with Chan. They went to all their favourite place. He slowly moving on but maybe not enough to love someone else.

Maybe...
_______________

"So where do you wanna go Binnie?" Chan asked. "Before I answer your question, why are you guys look so close?" Changbin asked.

"What do you mean? We're always like this" Chan said. "You think I didn't notice hyung? The both of you were holding hands while I'm eating"

Changbin pointed out what they did in the previous restaurant they went in. Jisung started to fell uncomfortable under the shortest gazes.

"Stop staring at him Changbin" Chan said. "Answer me hyung. Are you guys dating?" "We are so what" Chan said sternly.

Changbin put on a shock face. "R-really? Wow Changbin your second crush is already taken..." Changbin whispered to himself but Chan heard him clearly.

"Who is it?" "Who is who?" Jisung asked him. "Changbin who is your crush?" Changbin shook his head, refusing to tell them.

"Hyungie tell me~" Jisung whined. "I don't wanna be reject again..." Changbin sighed. "Okay then if you don't want to tell me I'll tell mine" Jisung said.

"But you're dating Chan hyung..." "Channie hyung said if my crush likes me back we can have a polyamory relationship!"

"Are you serious hyung? You want to share him with another man?" Changbin asked, disbelief. "I don't want to but as long as my baby is happy then I'm alright"

"Okay can I tell who is my crush?" Changbin hesitantly nodded. "I-I like you B-Binnie hyung... I-I understand that you just move on so you-"

"Can you stop rambling Sungie?" Changbin chuckled. "O-of course" Changbin grabbed his hand and looks at him in the eyes.

"I would love to be in a polyamory relationship with you and Chan hyung" Changbin smiles. "Y-you accepted me? Channie he accepted me!"

Jisung jump happily and hugs both of them. "I love you guys!" Jisung smiles widely. They pinches the youngest cheeks and pecked it.

"It hurts~" Jisung pouted and caresses his own cheeks. The both of them just laughed. "Let's go home and talk about this" Chan said.

Jisung took Changbin's and Chan's hand and they walk back together.

_____________________________

Danceracha chapter next 😄