Chapter 1

(Y/N)'s POV-
I felt the texture of the soft pillows underneath my head as I began to wake up. As I begin to stir I hear movement in the room and feed a hand on mine. ¨That's it (Y/N), come back to us.¨ A deep voice said. I opened my eyes to see a man with a beanie hovering over me. He smiles wide and yells ¨Everybody, come quick!¨ Soon after I hear a bunch of footsteps before more people come into my vision. A pig man, a girl in overalls, a boy in a red and white shirt and a  boy with a button-up.

I sit up, my head spinning and body aching. ¨Where am I?¨ I ask. The boy in the red and white shirt answers. ¨You're back in Pogtopia.¨ I give a slight laugh ¨What kind of name is that?¨ The boy blushes in slight embarrassment. The man with the beanie shushes everyone before looking back at me. ¨Answer this question honestly, (Y/N). What is the last thing you remember?¨ I go to immediately answer him, before I pause.

I remember screams, hot and then cold, and then nothing. I also remember the pain. The piercing in my chest followed by fire and the fire on my face. Then falling. Without realizing it I began to shake. I put my hands on my face before pulling them back in pain. I look at the people in front of me as they look at me, concern in each and every one of their gaze. I take a deep breath.

¨I remember screams, screams of terror and pain, maybe even some of my own. I was hot and then cold, I felt the pain. My chest was pierced then on fire, my face was on fire too. Then I fell, and then nothing.¨ From the look on their faces, this is not what they wanted to hear. ¨Do you remember before that?¨ The boy in the button-up asked, hope in his voice. I looked down and said, ¨No, everything's gone. But I can't even mourn its loss because I don't know what it is that I have lost.¨

The beenie man sighed. ¨Everyone pull up a chair. She's still too hurt to move and we've got some explaining to do.¨ They nodded, though I still noticed their sad eyes, even some guilty ones. They heeded his instructions and turned to face me.

¨I'm Wilbur.¨ Beenie man said. He pointed to the men in red and a button-up. ¨Tommy and Tubbo.¨ Then finally to the Pig man and girl in overalls. ¨And Techno and Niki.¨ I nodded, finally putting a name to the faces. ¨Nice to meet you all, I'm (Y/N)!¨ They looked saddened by the response, but made no comment. Wilbur sighed. ¨(Y/N), we were at a festival, one we were planning to destroy. It went wrong and you and Tubbo got trapped, you guys were both undercover for us in the enemies. Techno was told to kill you guys and he attacked not only you two, but everyone in the festival. It seemed like everyone got out unscaved, even Tubbo which surprised us all. But we couldn't find you. Tubbo said you shielded him and took the blast.We thought you were dead.¨

They all looked saddened by the story while I was surprised by all that happened. He nodded to Techno and he continued the story. ¨Everyone had proclaimed you dead, I didn't mean to hurt any of you. I tried to aim between you so neither of you got that hurt. But in you covering him you shifted right into my shot.¨ He looked down in guilt. ¨It was a day afterwards and I found you while I was on the way to my base. You looked like you were on the brink of death, so I put you on my horse and brought you here. You've been unconscious for almost a week now.¨

I sat in thought and processed this new information. I looked at Techno and smiled. ¨For what it's worth it sounds like you didn't mean it. I forgive you.¨ He looked at me and gave a slight smile. ¨Thanks for that. That helps a lot.¨ I nodded and asked, ¨I know I'm burnt, I can feel it, but how bad is it?¨ Niki came up to me and tilted my chin up to her.

¨A lot of your face is burnt and scarring over, but it's just discolored not shaped. You have burns on your torso, arms and a bit on your legs. Your eyes are a bit lighter than before too. Other than the wound through your chest that's it.¨ I nod at that and close one eye and then the other. Something is wrong with my vision but I can see everything.

¨I can't see.¨ With that I heard an intake of breath. ¨You're blind?¨ Wilbur asked. I shook my head and I heard a collective sigh. ¨So, what's up?¨ He asked. I tried to put it into words. ¨I think something's wrong with colors.¨ They seemed confused with this. They took a moment to talk among themselves before turning back to me.

¨What color is Tommy's shirt?¨Wilbur asked. I took a glance before replying, ¨Red and white.¨ He nodded and asked ¨Tubbo's shirt?¨ I replied ¨Blue.¨ A sigh was heard. ¨So she isn't like George now. She can see red but not green.¨ ¨Umm, what color is Tommy's hair?¨ Tubbo asked. I took a long glance, hoping to get this one right. ¨His and Techno's hair is pink.¨ I said confidently.  Tommy replied ¨Techno's is pink, but mine's blonde.¨ I gave a sigh and lied down in defeat. ¨So the accident made me colorblind?¨ Wilbur nodded. ¨Though I don't know the type. You think George would help us?¨ He asked everyone else.

Some gave shrugs, while the rest just didn't react. ¨If we tell him the basics of what's going on and meet somewhere else.¨ Tubbo said ¨Then he'd probably agree for (Y/N)'s sake.¨ The others nodded at his statement. ¨Techno.¨ Wilbur said, ¨Find a way to arrange a meeting, sooner rather than later, with George. Tell him he can bring whoever with him, but there will be no fighting.¨ Techno nodded, grabbed a red cape and then left.

Wilbur then addressed everyone else in the room. ¨Tommy, come with me to plan our future actions with this. Tubbo, Niki, Stay here to treat her burns and redress her wound. Then give her new painkillers and let her rest.¨ Everyone nodded with these marching orders. While the others walked out, Niki and Tubbo went over to the dresser and grabbed lotion and a first aid kit.

They came back and sat by my side. ¨I'm going to help you take your shirt off for this, okay?¨ I nodded, trusting her. She grabbed the bottom of my shirt and helped lift it over my head. Underneath I had a white bra on, but what startled me is everything else. There were burns all across my torso, mainly in the center but they still wrapped around to my back. I also had bandages that were turning red all around my stomach.

Niki had me stay sat up as she took off my bandages. Underneath was a mess of stitches and bigger darker burns then anywhere else on my body. ¨Tubbo, can you put lotion on the burns while I retreat the wound.¨ Tubbo nods and grabs the bottle of lotion. He puts on gloves before taking some and rubbing it gently on my burns. I took a sharp intake of breath, everywhere his hands went left a slight stab of pain. ¨Sorry (Y/N).¨ I nod my head at Tubbo as he continues to treat my burns around the wound.

While Tubbo did that, Niki took the med kit and started cleaning the wound with rubbing alcohol and cotton balls. At this point I was gritting my teeth at the burning pain from my stomach. After a few minutes Niki removed her hands as did Tubbo. She took a fresh roll of bandages and wrapped back up my stomach.

¨Tubbo, go check on Will. I have to take care of the rest of her burns that are in other places.¨ Tubbo nods, a slight blush on his face. He utters a small goodbye and walks out of the room. Niki then turns back to me. ¨I'm sorry about this, but you have to get fully undressed. Don't worry, I've been the only one treating these burns.¨ I nod and Niki helps me get fully undressed.

Once I got fully undressed she set to work, rubbing lotion on my hips and upper legs, my chest and neck, my arms and lastly my face. Once she was done she helped me put back on a loose top and sweatpants. She then gives me a new IV drip before saying goodbye and leaving the room. I barely have the time to say it back before I settle into a dreamless sleep.