Chapter 3

That night guards surrounded the place. It made it impossible for Uk to go anywhere without being caught. He thought the guards wouldn't recognize him, but once he saw himself in the window he realized how much he looked like his old self. So he decided to jump into a mud bath. Well, that was the plan. He just needs to find the place. So he pulled on a dirty robe he found lying around the bakery. Funny how everything happens around the bakery. The author really needs to do better. 

Uk was watching from another bush, the guards were exchanging words. He silently watched as Glasgow and Edinburgh talked to each other. Uk signed and sneaked away. It was scary but also boring. So he decided he would make a break for it. Running across the town, well, hiding. He made it to the place where he fell. He also noticed there weren't any guards guarding the castle. His dad probably sent them all out. Once again he tried to uh, let's say pretend to fall out a window. So as he climbed over the wall, screamed as loud as he could. Like the time when America had his Boston tea party, but that was in the future. 

He fell and of course, it insanely hurt. He curled up in a ball and someone quickly rushed out. It turned out to be his father. "Uk..?" He said bending down. Uk sat up. "I fell down a window-" He said straight forward. "How did you end up here? Your room window is far away from here." British Empire said looking around. "I don't know," He responded. His father signed and carried him. 

He sat down on his bed, wrapped in bandages. He didn't even know that he bruised so many places. "How are you feeling?" British Empire asked. "It's good," Uk responded. "You're so clumsy, anyways, get ready to meet the other kingdoms/empires/dynasties," His father said walking off. 

It was the day when the festival started. Uk was changing into his dark blue suit and his tophat. He looked in the mirror and straightened his red tie and signed. He wasn't allowed to talk to France, but he has been good friends for only a couple of days. 

He walked down the stairs, then into the grand hall, then in the courtyard. He watched as many Empires, Kingdoms and Dynasties arrived. He recognized China with his three uncles and Qing Dynasty, Spain with his father, so was Russia, Mongolia and...France. 

{First Person POV}

I was completely dazed. She looked so beautiful wearing her dress and her crown in her bun. "Sir?" Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to find York. "...Yes...?" I asked. "You're staring at the French daughter," York reminded me. "o-oh, right," I said reminding myself. "Good day, Wei, Shu, Wu, Qing, and China." York greeted. The five Asians bowed and walked in. 

After many greetings, the French Empire was the last. "Nice seeing you." York smiled. The French Empire shot daggers at him, the Second French Empire returned the smile, and of course. France waved. "Hi.." I muttered. 

Then it was champagne time. Everyone was gathered in the grand hall. I stood beside my father and York.  "Anyways, we thank everyone for joining us here." He said smiling. I stood there holding a glass of water. Then he continued on about the details. I possibly zoned out. I heard absolutely nothing of what my father had said. So basically when York kept tapping my shoulder whenever my father said something funny or glorious. Of course, it was a total shit load. 

Finally, when it was over I decided I wanted to spend some time with my friends. I first walked over to China. He was near his father Qing and his three uncles. "Oh...Hello United Kingdom," China said very calmly. "Hello.." I said. He was acting...different. Of course, it's always like this. Everyone I knew at school always acted formal and mature when their parents around. "So...how's life?" I started, awkward and embarrassing. "uh...Life is going well?" China responded. Of course, Wei gently smacked his head.  "I-I mean, Everything is going pleasantly, and you...?" China said. "uh, hell?" I joked backing away. I could see China trying to hold his laughter back. His three uncles did not seem impressed. Qing however put his hand on his son's shoulder and signed. 

Next stop, Spain. "Bonjour," I said smiling. "bonjour? Come on man! I'm not France," He said laughing. "Manners, please," Spanish Empire said. "Right, I'm not France if that's who you're looking for," Spain said. "Okay Hommie," I said smiling. Then I walked off. 

After annoying a bunch of Empires, Kingdoms, and Dynasties. I walked to meet France. I don't care about the fact that I was forbidden to talk to her but, who cares? "Bonjour, mon ami," I said winking. It was embarrassing since I was really not a fan of, doing that. Her cheeks flushed and turned around. "What are you doing here?" French Empire said throwing daggers at me. Yep indeed I was scared. "Well, I just wanted to say Bonjour," I responded. "Aren't you banned from talking to me?" France asked. "So?" I shrugged. French Empire snarled, "Honey, just let them be." Second French Empire comforted her husband. "So, Le thé est dégoûtant," I said. The family looked at me like I was crazy. "What does that mean?" I asked. French Empire just laughed. "That means Tea is disgusting-" France said. "oh-" I responded. "I've got an idea, watch," I whispered to France. She giggled and I ran. 

When I got to my father, I had to make up an excuse for him to use the world 'Le thé est dégoûtant' as 'Tea is amazing'. Sure I made up some kind of excuse. "Um, if you'd excuse me, I would like to say something," Father said. "Le thé est dégoûtant," He said trying his best to pronounce it. Okay, I couldn't help but burst out laughing. It would mentally kill him if he knew that it meant 'Tea is disgusting'. French Empire mentally died from laughing. Second and France tried their best not to laugh. "W-what? What does that mean?" He asked looking at me. "W-well," I laughed more. "It means 'Tea is disgusting'," I muttered. The guests gasped. I spotted China looking down trying his best. Spain covering his mouth pretending to be shocked, Russia was completely ignoring it. Mongolia opened his mouth. France kept her head down. "What language was that even!" He shouted, "uh French duh?" I said. Big mistake, I could've say Spanish or Italian or Slavic, I mean, the meaning was horrible, but the french thing. That was just terrible. "O-oh oops-" I said. "I-" He started. The audience gasped once more. "UNITED KINGDOM!" He screamed. The sound echoed through the entire castle. I'm sure the villagers heard it as well.