Chapter 11

{Uk's Pov AKA 2015}

I had just gotten halfway home when I got a surprise call from Nada. "Nada, what do you need?" I asked. "I-it's Ame! He's leaving! He's packing his bags right now!" He said panicking. "W-Woah, Woah, calm down! So Ame is leaving?" I asked. "Yes!" Nada said. "alright I'm coming," I said panicking. I quickly hung up and ran. 

Ten minutes passed and I could already see France crying with the twins and Nada trying his best to convince his brother to stay. "Ame! Please listen! Don't do this!" He said, "No! Nada let go! I don't want to stay here! That old man is just disgusting! Do you know all the things he's done to Mère (Mother)?!?" Ame shouted throwing his brother's arm away. "What did I do?" I shouted, "You know what you did! You always yell at her!" He yelled. True, I had developed a habit of yelling..."Not to mention you're so homophobic!" Ame shouted. "I-" I started. "Uk! How dare you! Don't you remember Spain and Italy!" France screamed, "Of course I do," I said trying to control my breathing. "How could you be like our fathers?" She said horrified. "I'm not!" I yelled a little louder than everyone else. France flinched, and the twins clutched onto her, while Nada shook his head, Ame just took off. "United States Of America! We could work this out! Where do you think you're going?" I shouted, indeed I was worried about my son, I mean I took this path when I clearly knew I had a loved one by my side, but I'm not even sure she loves me... 

"I'm leaving! And I'm never coming back! I'm going to my boyfriend's house," He yelled walking down the street. "Boyfriend?!?" I yelled. "See you're being homophobic!" Ame yelled. "B-but you never told me!" I stomped on the ground. He rolled his eyes and ran off. I stared at him as he left. Then I thought about my father, I wondered what he thought of me when I ran off with France. Now I'm thinking that might not even be the best idea. 

A month has passed, and I've gotten a bit colder to my children and France. "Aussie! Get your spider away from me!" Kiwi yelled, "No way! He just wants to say hello!" Aussie said handing Kiwi a spider in his hand. "Aussie, please no," I said sternly. Aussie looked at me and sighed, he then walked away holding his spider. "Awe, dad you made Aussie sad," Kiwi said jumping off the stool and following his twin. That's when Nada and France came back. I swear the two have an unbreakable relationship as Son and Mother. "Good Afternoon Uk," France said placing her beret on the table. Uk? Normally she would call me 'Amour'..."Good Afternoon dad, how are you doing?" Nada asked me. "Not now Nada," France said gesturing he should leave. The Canadian nodded and then he left. I stared at him with pity, and she was called the fun one. "So, I think you know the reason why you're here." She said. It was exactly what she said when she asked me to run away with her, but this time she isn't smiling. "I really don't," I sighed. "Well, I don't I can do this anymore," She sighed, my heart dropped. "W-what do you mean you can't do this anymore?" I asked her. "T-this is just way too much pressure," She responded. "B-but what about what we said, we'd be together forever?!?" I panicked. "Well...I honestly think this is just poison, we're just feeding it to the kids. Didn't you see the way Ame stormed off. I haven't seen him since then...and it's been a month!" She cried. I was lost for words. I just stared at once was my love, and my princess who is not going to be a stranger. 

"S-so you're suggesting we take a break?" I asked, "No, we're getting a divorce, but first, oui, we are taking a break." France said sighing. Clearly, she didn't like the idea either. Then the door burst open. There stood a fifty star and red striped country. 

"WASSUP BITCHES," he shouted, then I realized he looked so different. He had sunglasses, a black NATO shirt, ripped jeans. "A-America?" I said. "Meri!" Kiwi and Aussie yelled springing into their brother's arms. "Ame!" Nada said hugging him. "I missed you, little bro!" Ame smiled. "I'm only younger by a couple of years," Nada said smiling. "well don't get too happy," I muttered. "Why not?" kiwi asked. "Well, your father and I are getting a divorce..." France spoke. "W-wait, what?" Aussie asked. "W-we're getting a divorce," I repeated with my voice breaking, "but I just came back..." Ame said. "I know," I said, "but I can't live like this anymore," France responded. 

One burst into tears, two were shocked, and one was angry. I watched as my children went to France instead of me. I felt so lost, and left out, my children hating me? I didn't even know what was wrong with me. "Are you splitting us?" Aussie asked. "well, I was thinking about taking Nada and Kiwi," France spoke. Of course, she wanted to take the two. "So I'll be staying with that old man?" Ame pointed at me. God, I remember when I used to call my father an old man. I smiled on the inside of that memory but my expression remained neutral. "S-so, I guess we have to pack..." Nada said wiping a tear off his face. "Don't cry dear, you will see then once again." France comforted. Surely she wasn't a monster, clearly I was. I spent so long yelling at my children it just doesn't feel right. 

The next day I stood outside with Aussie and Ame. I watched as Nada helped load their trunk. His eyes were swollen from crying but he managed to smile and wave goodbye. Kiwi was already asleep. France smiled at her children but not me. I waved goodbye and smiled at my lover who was already reconsidering marrying me. 

I guess this was the end.