Chapter 10

{Uk's POV} 

It has been ten years since that happened. Me and France have been living an amazing life. We made it to an affordable place and I've been planning to propose to her. It was really exciting since I had the ring picked out. It custom made with three gems. A large white in the middle, left was blue and right was red. Picked for her flag. 

I wanted to propose to her at the café we were going to today. I was so excited, and I also heard they served a free dessert to an engaged couple. Exciting. Not to mention their tea is delicious. I would imagine France being so excited to see it, I hoped she would say yes. She's gotten so beautiful and I wished I could see our friends again. It's been forever. I wondered how Spain and Italy were doing, I hoped they made it out there. 

"Amour, are you ready?" France called from below. "Coming dear," I said straightening my red tie. Of course, I was wearing a dark blue suit, with a red tie, and a top hat and of course, my monocle eyeglasses. I walked downstairs to be greeted by a fabulous french lady wearing a grey, and black dress, of course, her black beret. She looked gorgeous. "You're beautiful," I said amazed. She chuckled blushing, "Thank you Amour, you look lovely as well," She said. "Merci," I responded, she smiled. 

We made it to the restaurant, we ordered what we wanted and when we finished I got on one knee. "U-Uk, what are you doing?" She asked looking at me in shock. "France, will you stay by my side forever..." I started, I reached into my pocket and pulled out the little black box. "Will you marry me...?" I asked her pulling out the ring. She gasped, and everyone around us started to look. "U-Uk, I-I...I would love to!" She said crying, I smiled as my heartbeat slowed down. I got up and hugged her. "HOORAY!" Someone yelled. Me and France turned to the person, who was really familiar. "Aren't you the girl who dropped out of nowhere?" France asked. "Well, yea, I mean the story isn't finished." She said smirking. "Whatever," France said smiling wrapping her arms around my neck. "We've got our happy ending," She said staring into my eyes.

HAH, YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS THE END! WELL, YOU THOUGHT WRONG! 

After France and I got married, we decided we wanted a child. Well, at first we only wanted one, but then as time grew on. We wanted three more. "Come here Ame, meet your baby brother!" France said holding a tiny little baby. "This is 'Nada," She said smiling. 

A couple of years passed. Our oldest child was close to moving out, he had gained a bit of an attitude. Our second oldest was very peaceful, our two young twins were still little toddlers. Yet our fighting did not help. Every day and night we'd fight, over the smallest things. It just didn't seem right, before we were so...loving, yet now we're just...cold. Sure we've both changed and learned things from our kids. I was just scared she was going to leave me again like all those years ago. I was afraid of everything. I just wanted her to be calm and love me once more, but instead, she seems so...cold. She has no patience with me, yet with the kids, she's the fun parent. 

I'm just so lost.