Chapter 4

I messed up big time. 

My father had York drag me into the ballroom. I was sitting by the large window. Kicking my legs. My father was surely embarrassed and of course, so I was definitely getting in trouble. I couldn't wait here. I was bored to death, I had to get out of here. I had to find France. God, why was I so obsessed with her. I jumped out of my seat and walked towards the two big doors. 

I walked to the great hall and realized no one was there. God, it must've been garden time. Running across the great hall was a pain, but running across the entire castle was a real pain in the ass. 

I made it to the garden. Everyone was there, I spotted my father and I quickly ran to China. "H-hey," I said panting, "United Kingdom? What are you doing here? I thought you-" He started. "Yeah well, I found it insanely boring, now transform me into your cousin," I said. "O-okay-" He responded. 

After an hour, he had finally transformed me into his other cousin. "这是谁 中国?" (Who is this China?) Qing asked. "这是英国,他是我的表亲吗," (This is United Kingdom, he is just playing as my cousin) China said. "oh..." He responded. "Which brother are we using?" qing asked once more. "Uh, Wei?" China asked. "Okay then-" I said. I had absolutely no clue what they said. "Hello there Qing," Dad said. "Hello," Qing Dynasty responded. "Have you-" He asked the he turned to me. "Who is this?" He asked looking at me. "UH-" I thought. I had to speak something. I learned something from my Chinese lesson. "你是臭狗," (You're a stinky dog)I said. China looked at me like I was crazy. "what did that mean?" He asked. "I-it means he doesn't speak English!" China lied. "Oh, then may you introduce me to him?" He asked. "Well, this is my cousin," China said, wait no lied once more. "Wei? Shu? or Wu?" He asked. "WEI" China shouted. "okay-" He said walking away. I signed. "I'm never letting you lie again," Qing said dragging his son away. 

I spotted France somewhere and I walked over there. "Uh,..." I struggled to find the right words. "你好法国,"(Hello France,) I said. "Um, China?" She said turning around. "Oh, who are you?" She asked. "China's Friend," I responded. "Okay," She responded. "What's your name?" She asked. "United Kingdom," I said winking. "Uk? What are you doing here?" She whispered. "Well, I was bored besides, follow me," I said dragging her. 

We ended up going to the place where we met. The courtyard stairs. We sat there talking and laughing. Then it finally hit me. She was beautiful in the moonlight. "France.." I started. "hm?" She responded. "Would be my princess," I asked. She just stared at me. Her cheeks were flushed. "U-uh, s-sure." She responded. "Well that was fast," I said smiling. "In-deed' She said coughing. "so does that mean I can do this?" I asked, "Do wha-" I moved my face closer to hers and.