Chapter 13

As the two tackled their brother on the ground, I looked at the crazy three. "You're getting snow in the house," I chuckled, "O-oh right," Aussie said smiling. I kicked off my shoes and placed them neatly on the tray for snow boots. "Nada, who is there?" A familiar voice said. I was doomed. 

The person revealed themselves to be the French Empire. "YOU!" He said pointing at me, I looked at him shrugging. "Did you just shrug to someone getting angry at you?" Ame asked with his mind blown. "Oh he's always like this, honestly he was such a rebel back then. Not to mention so disrespectful to his own father calling him an 'old man'." French Empire glared at me.  "No way-" Ame and Aussie said that the same time. Then I heard a chuckle. "I know right? I never knew dad could be such a rebel," Nada said smiling. "Thank you," I replied. "You know my daughter is not interested in such a loser like you," he said.

This time it was my time to shoot him daggers. "She moved on, right New France?" He said to Nada. "New France? Who is that?" Ame asked. "This guy," He said patting Nada on the shoulder, "He's insanely polite and kind," He complimented Nada smiled, well it was like an awkward smile. I growled at him, I mean only I could do that with MY son. "I heard Aussie!' Kiwi yelled as he came into the room. FE (French Empire) smiled at the bundle of joy. "Wait, Mother is moved on?" Aussie asked hugging Kiwi. Again my heart dropped. "indeed, she met someone who is caple of keeping her happy. Also, they have a child." FE said, my heart must've dropped to the bottom of nothingness. "EU come here," FE called. There appeared someone who is exactly like me, that was their child? It must've grown fast-

"Father why did you call Eu-" France appeared. She was as gorgeous as I remembered her. "Uk? Ame? Aussie? What are you three doing here?" She asked completely shocked. "Liebling who is at the door?" A voice said. Yep I knew that person. "Chéri, it's just my ex and my children," France said back. "Oh," Germany responded. I looked at him and he looked at me. He didn't give off a cold look like 'You broke her heart, and now you want her back? She's mine back off'. No, instead he gave off a friendly vibe. He was everything I could never be. "My babies are back, and look how much you've grown," France said hugging Ame and Aussie. I signed and smiled. 

EU then approached me, "You hurt my mother, and think you can just show up because you feel like it? Heck no," He said coldly. I stared at him and he did so too. I sighed then walked off. I wanted to hug her again but that would just be weird. Then I saw it. On the vanity was her wedding ring I had custom made for her. "You kept that ring," I said reading for it. "Well, what else did you expect me to do with it? It's worth a fortune" She said, "oh," I responded putting it back. I realized her hand glistened, she wore a ring. "are you engaged?" I asked, "Indeed I am!" She said smiling as she rested her head on Germany's shoulder. "That's cool," I said smiling. 

Now I've lost her, this was exactly like when she was going to marry Spain, but that time was when she loved me and this time however she did not. I was just another person who wanted to redo their life but couldn't. I only had one chance and I screwed up. "Mother is engaged?" Ame asked, "Yea," Nada said smiling. "Thanks to New Fran-" Germany started, "Canada," I snarled. "Uh, I mean Canada, he helped me pick out a ring," Germany said smiling. I looked at him with a 'Dude what the heck' and I think he understood and shot me back with 'I had to kay?' or was it 'the guy asked me' or something like that. "well come to the living room I'll prepare some beverages if you may," France said showing the way to the living room smiling.