Author's Note

I want to thank you for reading this! Since all the chapters are from 500 words to 1000. I was going to add another point of view to this, like France's throughout her journey of meeting Germany, but I guess I got a bit lazy. Like I said, once I've done some other things I might rewrite this book and make it less lazy, since as you could tell I didn't tell the whole thing of Uk being...homophopic? Abusive? I do have another story connecting to this one, but that depends if it's Spain x Italy or Russia x America, if there are other ships you want to see just comment since I can only think about so many. 

Also don't worry, this story is going to get a happy ending in the very end. Like I said at the end I got insanely lazy, since yesterday was my mom's birthday and I didn't want to work on it today. 

Also, I don't know why I put the French Empire as France's father, along with the other empires. I guess I was struggling to find a parent. I also want to say that my history isn't that well since I am still learning on my own. Like I said before, once I finish other things I'll look more into European history and rewrite this book completely. 

I also know that in History China isn't on good terms with Uk, I think that might be the Seven nation alliance, but there America was there so SHUSH it comes in future. You may correct me of anything in History I got wrong, but please, try your best to not make me feel dumb even if its very likely. 

I don't ship Germany x France, I only used it since it was the second most popular next to Uk x France? I don't know, I really ship Germany x Poland but that's coming in the future as well. 

I want to clearfiy something. For all my books in the future, they would all be connected in a way. Like in this story it mentions Canada x Ukraine, Russia x America, Spain x Italy etc. So of course in their story it will mention France asking Canada who Ukraine is, Uk being a noisy parent and abusive, and of course the marriage thing in Spain and Italy's. I just think this idea would be great. 

This is the first book I've ever finished, surprising as how back then I could make forty two chapters and not finish it!  Crazy, but I guess sometimes when the book is short and get straight to the point with detail, its a lot more harder to have a writer's block. 

But that's just my way-

Anyways thank you so much for reading! Again comment if you want to see any other ships and which should I do first here are the ships; 

Germany x Poland 

Russia x America 

Ukraine x Canada 

Spain x Italy 

Others