Chapter 2

Momo is still sleeping when suddenly she heard a loud bang on her door.

"Momo~ya! Open the door it's me. Nayeon.."

Momo quickly stood up, she checks the time and It's too early in the morning... She walks closer through the door and opens it and she saw Nayeon catching...

"Unnie, what happened?? .."

"Did you saw the news???.."

"News?? What news??? I just woke up..." Momo said...

"Sana...."

"Sana???.."

"Sana is...."

Nayeon didn't be able to finish what she was trying to say when Jeongyeon and Jihyo came in...

"Momo~ya!..."

Nayeon and Momo turned around and they saw Jihyo and Jeongyeon running to them...

"Did you hear the news??.." Jihyo asked...

"What news????." Momo asked...

"Tzuyu's memories are back..."

"Sana is already back....

Jeongyeon and Nayeon said at the same time ....

Nayeon and Momo were surprised at what Jihyo and Jeongyeon said as well as them they are surprised at what Nayeon just said.

"S-She regained her memories already??.." Momo asked.

"Yeah, Mina message me.." Jihyo said.

"And Sana?? Is it true that...that she's already here???.." Momo this time looks at Nayeon...

"Yeah. She's the headline of the news right now..." Nayeon said...

Momo quickly turned on the TV and Sana was really the headline of the News and they also saw Mark with handcuffs on his hand...

"Daebak...." Jeongyeon mumbled and they all suddenly froze when they already know what happened on Sana ...

"How could Mark Oppa did this ..." Nayeon said ...

"She didn't leave Tzuyu.." Momo said...

-

Meanwhile, Mina also watching the news and she was surprised to see Sana... She suddenly feels nervous and excited when she heard the news...

"You're watching nonsense.." Tzuyu said as she turned off the TV...

"Tzu..."

"Let's go 🙂 I already prepared our breakfast..." She said as she held Mina's hand...

Mina observed the latter and Tzuyu doesn't care about the news that Sana is back.

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"Mmmm???.."

"Sana ~ Chan -- ..."

"I told you don't mention her name again."

"But, she's your wife Tzuyu~ah..."

"Wife??? My wife is here and I'm looking at her right now..." Tzuyu said as she intently looks at Mina...

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"Do you love me Mina?? Or it's just also a lie???.."

"Tzu..."

"I'm asking you. do you love me???."

"I-I do..."

"Then fight for me, because I will fight for you. I will fight my love for you..."  Tzuyu said.