Chapter 21

C.Label

"Unnie, we didn't know that you're the real wife of Ms.Chou.." Ryujin said...

"It's a long story, but yeah.

"That's why you reject me because your special someone is here," Miyeon said.

"Sorry. I hope you guys understand.."

"It's okay, Unnie 😊 we will support you." Yuna said.

"Komawo ..."

-

Meanwhile, Tzuyu is monitoring Sana on her PC when suddenly Chaeryeong came to her office.

"Ms.Chou.."

"Yes?..."

"I received a email from the President and he wanted your wife to be the new model for the summer outfit that the Chou Label will going to launch this coming end of the month..."

"What???."

"The President wanted to talk with you with Mrs.Chou."

"Where is he?.."

"He is currently at his office right now.."

"Okay, I'll go there..."

Tzuyu was about to turned off her PC but suddenly she didn't saw Sana anymore, probably she's also on her way now to her Dad's office.

-

5 minutes later Tzuyu finally arrive in the President's office and Sana is already there.

"Tzu..."

"Dad, I'm not allowing Sana to do the photoshoot..." Tzuyu quickly said, as she walks closer to them...

"But, I already talked to Sana and she agree already..."

"What???.." Tzuyu looks at Sana.. "You agree without waiting for my decision?.." She asked.

"I just want to help, beside I already saw all the summer clothes that I will gonna wear and they are all beautiful..." Sana said.

"But your photo will gonna print in all magazine and your face will gonna expose to many people since they will gonna put it in a huge Billboard.."

"I know, Dad already discuss it to me."

"I don't agree with your decision...

"Tzu..."

"Dad you can just look for another model."

"Why don't you like Sana to model our clothes? she's beautiful, and she's perfect on it..."

"That's the point!. She's too beautiful. I don't want many people fall in love with her 😑..."

Meanwhile, Sana suddenly blush because what Tzuyu said, she didn't expect that Tzuyu will gonna argue with her Dad because of the photoshoot ...

"You're too possessive, Chou Tzuyu.." Mr.Chou said..

"I'am so, better find someone else." Tzuyu starts to get irritates as she quickly leave the President's office.

-

After talking to the President, Sana went back to her desk. She try to contact the latter but Tzuyu isn't responding...

"Did she really get mad???." Sana pout, as she asked herself...

Meanwhile, Tzuyu was just watching her in the monitor. She received Sana's message but she purposely not responding on it since she was literally annoyed at the moment.